1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Post-Game Analysis: Lakers 93, Rockets 81

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Apr 4, 2009.

1. Horowitz

Horowitz Member

Yao>Gasol, Jackson>>>>>RA

2. haiti1804

haiti1804 Member

Great Post!!

3. Johlia

Johlia Member

1, we need Carl right now (but we can't), otherwise yao can never get any rest in post season games.

2, we are short

3, pg need to know how to drive

4, we need to have more connection with ball movements between yao and scola that is where we can beat all other team in the ass under current situation

5, stop thinking about princeton pls, Yao is better than all other centres AB used before, but pg is weaker than ever, plus, man, ron, although I like this dude, but I have to say sometimes he plays brainlessly.

4. Johlia

Johlia Member

JVG doesn't have daryl otherwise we might have already in 2nd round.

but i RA doesn't seem to be so stupid any way. I say we should keep :) trusting RA

5. snowmike

snowmike Member

We need Tmac. No questions.

6. seadenliu

seadenliu Member

Yao Ming, I wanna ask you, did you kill Rick Adelman's father? why did he put you on the field for 40mins, but only let you get 12 shots?

7. seadenliu

seadenliu Member

Rick Adelman is the big boss of this team;
    Aaron Brooks, asopted son of RA, is the second man of this team;
    Ron Artest, the 3rd one;

Yao Ming? who is YAO MING? trade him! we don't need him! we don't want to get the champion! JUST LET HIM GO!

8. henGoOink

henGoOink Member

wow... close game

9. Bamushake

Bamushake Member

artest sucked way more than the box score suggests
    how many times did he hold the ball for 14-15 seconds of the shot clock only to pass it to someone else with 2-3 seconds left

10. IndonesiaFans

IndonesiaFans Member

Gee.. I don't know how far this team will go in the playoff, very big cahance they will knock off the first round again..We need badly Landry, Yao was exhausted play that long hours.

11. monster

monster Member

Saaaaaaame old thing. Hang in there until halftime, start to fall behind, make a little hopeful run, then have a series of turnovers, bad shots, and poor defense, usually capped of by a Derek Fisher backbreaking 3. Last night, Kobe followed Fisher's backbreaker with one of his own. We've seen this same story play out over and over and over and over. Has AB made one of those floaters in the past 3 months??? How many times did we step out of bounds, make a bad pass turnover, take off-balanced 3pt shots. Why can we never take a step up and shoot a 17ft shot. Why must they all be from the parking lot? I know we play and inside out game, but we do NOT need to shoot 20+ 3pters EVERY NIGHT!!!!! I'm fed up.

See you next game.

1 person likes this.
  12. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

Hey, Kobe called us a tough team in the post-game interview. I guess I don't understand where he's coming from. They have had their way with us all season. Yea...we're tough so beat the crap out of us so we can bleed through our ears. :mad:

The closeness of this game was a mirage. They pull away in the 4th quarter every time.

13. Zfan

Zfan Member

Rockets couldn't find a way to fight back after Kobe hitting a couples of 3-pointer which really upset me. Alright, I know that's Lakers, that's Kobe. They just retreated. Yao and Scola looked like extreme fatigue. Artest forced everything like a one-man team. Very bad game.

14. bullardfan

bullardfan なんでやねん

where are the dwight is better than yao threads?

15. ralphabetsoup

ralphabetsoup Member

We just have not answer for Kobe.

And we did not play even close to our 'A' game last night.

Funny how we can beat the Bostons, Clevelands, SAs, Orlandos of the league, but certains teams have our number, like LA and Utah--teams that have trouble with the above teams that we beat.

Just gonna have to find a way if you want to go far in the playoffs.

16. RocketBlood

RocketBlood Contributing Member

Artest did good the first half of passing the ball and not forcing stupid shots.. Second half came and he went back to his old self and started jacking the ball up and holding it for so long.. We missed alot of free throws also and that hurt us bad.. Barry and Ab played horrible. We need landry back!!

17. daddy cool

daddy cool Member

Yao said it again.It doesn't matter if Yao even demands the basketball the fact is our guards aaron brooks and ron artest don't have the basketball IQ to even run a play after a timeoout.

YAO MING

“From the first minutes of the game, up until the last minutes, we didn’t run our plays well. We did not execute well. We keep saying that from the first games of the season until now and in two weeks playoffs will start. We’re still not executing well.”

I would say every game we probably have 15 or 20 possessions that the play is ran to the wrong place, or when all five guys know the play there is only about 12 seconds left (on the shot clock). That’s our biggest problem right now. It (happens) too many times.

18. Almu

Almu Contributing Member

Yao needs a big man coach.

And we had one. Didn't Yao average like 26pts per back when he had this "Big Man Coach"?

:)

19. daddy cool

daddy cool Member

Yao needs an ELITE point guard

20. tmacwillbeback

[​IMG]