1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

OK. The last time. To be or not to be.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Fidel, Mar 25, 2009.

1. Fidel

Fidel Member

The last time I give you a chance to be yourself, Artest. You are not KB,LBJ. Your offense skills are far worse than T-Mac. I tell you the last time if you are keeping selfish, sticking to one on five, getting uncontrolled on the court, you’ll be the biggest sinner on Houston Rockets. You will not be the leader of our team if you care yourself rather than wins.

The last time I give you a chance to assert yourself, Rick. If you can’t control your players, please leave. If slow reactions to the crucial moment are not your fault, please be smarter, OK?

The last time I warn you, Brooks,Wafer and Lowery, if you still can’t figure out when to take a shot in a fast break, please wait for your best center. If changing direction is too difficult for your windy speed, please learn your opponent on the bench.

The last time I command you to be a leader to master your team, Yao. If you are not able to rule your team, please go to other teams.

The last time I’m waiting for your soaring, ROCKETS. If you are dying, please die with dignity. Losing to a team on your self’s mess is unforgivable.

It’s time to get red. Or it’s time to take your own life. That’s your destiny.

2. apollo33

apollo33 Member

dude.. seriously, its one fricken game. no need to act like we are last in the league and we should all go kill ourselves. we still have tough games ahead before the playoffs, we need to learn from this loss and move on

3. BucMan55

BucMan55 Contributing Member

I often ask this question when folks get over the top flustered with the direction of something that they can't control. Talking to the players as if they can hear ya?

"What are you going to do about it??"

Way I see it you have 2 choices.

1. Stick around, go through the bumps and bruises with the team, cheer the good times, facepalm the bad ones.

2. Leave and go find a team that better suits your needs(whatever those may be).

4. theogcasey

theogcasey Contributing Member

Did he just tell the entire team to commit suicide?

5. RMGEEGEE

RMGEEGEE Contributing Member

Nice message and all but LOL at what this guy said.

6. Marcus Bryant

Marcus Bryant Member

artest isn't Kobe after all.

7. J623_Rockets

J623_Rockets Member

wow...calm down... I understand your frustration...

anyone will be frustrated when his/her beloved team lost a game... and I'm sure especially when you're a Rockets fan and your team just lost to the freakin' Jazzholes :mad:

But it's only one game... the team still have time (only 1 game in the upcoming 7 days) to work out the kinks and learn from their mistakes... I'm sure they will improve... at least (I think) our players played with some heart... even though our offensive execution was very poor and we definitely got out-played by the Jazzholes (probably the last thing I want to admit but it's true)..

8. Marcus Bryant

Marcus Bryant Member

yup, you need to calm yourself down at first.

9. smallpotato

smallpotato Member

But he always thinking he is Kobe.That's the problem.

10. superx

superx Member

Erase this game from our memory,and pray to avoid the freakin Jassholes on the 1st round.

11. tonyrock

tonyrock Rookie

It is the last time I remind you, PLEASE DO NOT metion Tracy again. Ron did a much better job than Tracy in both offense and defense side.You can say ,Ron, don't try to be Kobe or LKing,but not metion Tracy.Please.

I agree the rest of your points.

one more, Yao needs to be tougher. I hate seeing Yao was blocked like today, I know you can't jump like Dhoward,but I think you should make some foul calls.Even Scola get more foul calls.

12. yao.zhao

yao.zhao Member

Greatest artical i've ever seen since my registration to this forum.
    Rockets cannot be died in ourselves mess. That's unacceptable.

13. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Why so serious?

14. Marcus Bryant

Marcus Bryant Member

Is the league's best player still the cuckold Kobe who is also a temporary bottom taster? I'm very delighted Ron isn't as a disgusting player as Kobe. Ron Ron is kind of a grumpy guy that sometimes loses his temper and get involved in a fierce battle, or even execute family violence onto his wife... but Ron has never committed a serious crime like rape.

15. Marcus Bryant

Marcus Bryant Member

btw i feel deeply ashamed to have the same family name as Kobe's. :eek: i have no relation to kobe though.

16. Fidel

Fidel Member

dd. It's not just one game. Artest has gone out of control in several games recently(Bulls,Bobcats,Lakers).
    Rick's little impact on our team hurt us a lot. However this problem is still unresolved.

17. Fidel

Fidel Member

It's the entire team's responsibility to solve the problems existing in our team.

18. Fidel

Fidel Member

Day after day we said that we still have time to solve those problems. However day after day we continue talk about the same problem.
    I wish this is the last chance.

19. cst_chenchen

cst_chenchen Member

Yeah, you are right...

20. soulsong999

soulsong999 Member

It is the last time I post in a thread like this, I promised!

If not, I will force myself to drink a litre of apricot nectar plus half a bar of dark chocolate with mint.

Oh well, I am going to do it regardless anyway.

(Seriously, I have never read the OP's last warning to Lowry. The OP's last must also be his first.)