1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

Where is the Von Wafer's Dunk? (vid please?)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by t_mac1, Mar 13, 2009.

Tags:
  1. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

i'm sorry, but that dunk was VICIOUS! hopefully clutch or batkins can come through as usual.

btw - he made some nice passes today too

2. TheDreamShake

TheDreamShake Member

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LL8hgKE_YWA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LL8hgKE_YWA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

3. frost123

frost123 Member

thanks...I missed that dunk...
    it's so awesome

4. henGoOink

henGoOink Member

he's awsome

5. StonesRunIt

StonesRunIt Member

nice mash by wafer.. .

6. Art7

Art7 Member

he played good 1st half
    I though adelman would give him more time but I guess adelman is puss. Gave brooks and artest who had bad game same amount time. ANd killed wafer's time after 20 points game in LA

7. thacabbage

thacabbage Contributing Member

the double crossover at the top of the key was the most impressive part of that play. didn't know he had that kind of handle.

8. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

against a pretty good defender in gerald wallace too no less. i think his confidence is going up again after that lakers' game. just hope he takes this offseason to improve the the other facets of his game so he can be a better and more well rounded player for us.

9. v3.0

v3.0 Contributing Member

Nice dunk, but I'm judging Von's play against playoffs teams. I'm looking forward to seeing him against the Spurs tomorrow.

10. rock8ts

rock8ts Member

Diop foul, no call. Damn this league!!!

11. TheBigAristotle

Definitely a sweet dunk. It was good to see someone go to the lane with authority.

12. BoomShakalaka

BoomShakalaka Member

I missed the 1st qtr and small part of the 2nd, and I didn't see Wafer in there at all, I seriously thought he was out for the game for some odd reason, and then he comes in the 3rd near the end and produces. I just thought he had a horrendous 1st half. I honestly thought RA was going to put him in at the end of the 4th since Ron and Battier weren't playing well. Damn RA must be a hater, let Wafer play more so he can be ready for the playoffs.

13. magneticman

magneticman Member

I love the dunk. wafer is awesome,

14. Rockets Jones

Rockets Jones Member

Thanks for the video, very impressive dunk and guess what: they didn't show it in the NBA recap, what a bunch of nerds over there.

15. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

Von Wafer has so much potential. I think the coach needs to take notice the guy just goes nuts everytime we play a good team. He may be our X-factor in the playoffs this year.

16. tiger0330

tiger0330 Contributing Member

Also made two nice passes in the game, one to Yao for a slam and one to Chuck for a reverse layup. He should get more minutes, he's a weapon on offense.

17. Deepbreath

Deepbreath Member

That's a superstar dunk

Wafer can stay in air for longlonglong time

18. J.Will.Xu

J.Will.Xu Member

Yup,I watched the recap earlier this morning and they're just bunches of r****ds to do the clips.Damn shame on 'em for not showing this.And guess what,they did a pretty good recap for the sac-cleveland game and I'd like to take it as a they show no love for our team. :mad:

19. killer instinct

Who cares.....get ESPN if thats all that impresses you. Wheres the video of his inconsistent shooting?

20. J.Will.Xu

J.Will.Xu Member

LOL,maybe someone out there who hates Von's inconsistency would do that. :D