1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets just can't beat Jazz

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by BoomShakalaka, Mar 4, 2009.

1. BoomShakalaka

BoomShakalaka Member

The Jazz is just a bad match up for the Rockets. It all starts with Yao. Rockets never get any calls when they play at Utah. If the Rockets play the Jazz in the postseason, I believe the Rockets will lose again. Best case scenario is to win the division, and avoid the Jazz in the first round, thats if they win their division. Hopefully another team will take them out. I am not talking trash about the Rox, but am being realistic. The 94 Rockets couldn't beat Seattle , but when they managed not to play them, they went to the finals that year. Sometimes a team just has your number.

2. OlajuwonShake34

You do know there's a post-game analysis right? This is not worthy of a thread.

3. HowsMyDriving

HowsMyDriving Member

why did this need its own thread?

4. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

Yeah, except for the 2 wins over them this season already.

DD

5. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

They Rockets don't matchup well against Fopping.

6. lalala902102001

Of course we can beat them. We beat them twice this year already.

The Rockets can aboslutely beat the Jazzholes in a series, if everyone shows up and plays tough.

And, lock this thread up.

7. ItsMyFault

ItsMyFault Contributing Member

We have had 2 wins over them and still lead the series 2-1.. I don't know what you're talking about. :rolleyes:

8. FFz

FFz Member

are u r****ded? its the 4th game in 5 nights and they arrived at utah early this morning.

Not to even mention the fact that we're 2-1 against them this year. Plus the fact that we beat them regularly these past years AT utah. We should have won this game if we just made our fts.

9. rawool

rawool Member

/thread

10. BoomShakalaka

BoomShakalaka Member

Because I am stating a point that the Rockets should avoid playing the Jazz and not try to face them in the playoffs, while they're are many in that forum saying they can beat the Jazz, I defer on that, and wanted to see what yall thought about that

11. Shaud

Shaud Member

We beat them twice this year but both teams had key injuries.

Last year in the playoffs we beat them twice with a depleted team, granted we lost but it proves we can beat them.

12. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

Rockets played well...but it is a bad matchup. Too many hope-they-miss type shots instead of make-them-miss. Great PG and 2 Good Shooting big men is the the worst type matchup for the Rockets with Yao in the middle.

They also team rebounded better than the Rockets did.

13. OlajuwonShake34

T-Mac is a better matchup for us than Yao is. Nobody on the Jazz could guard that T-Mac the 07-08 one. Jazz can contain a 85% version of Yao Ming.

If Yao Ming was playing like the way he played in the early 06-07 season, then nobody could stop him. He would be clearly better than Tim Duncan too.

14. BoomShakalaka

BoomShakalaka Member

Have you been hiding under a rock dumbasss, the Rockets have been beaten by the Jazz for 2 years in the playoffs, regular season, doesn't count rookie. Also the Jazz are healthy now, not then. Fts , I don't want to hear what if's

15. shortfuse3

shortfuse3 Member

we beat them twice when they didnt have boozer or okur. the jazz match up so well against us because yao cant guard boozer and they attack the paint so well.

16. HowsMyDriving

HowsMyDriving Member

i think this thread needs to be locked.

17. BoomShakalaka

BoomShakalaka Member

Come on DD, you know there's a difference between regular season and post season

18. blk5g

blk5g Member

like c'mon foreal? who r u to make that call, you read it and posted so it is worthy. if you dont like it just dont reply the guy that has the lock button can make this cal for you. as far as the thread u have a great point i feel the same way we cant beat these guys.

19. Shaud

Shaud Member

I think to beat the Jazz we need Yao and another Star since T-mac isn't here it has to be Artest. We need to get Ron posting up and being aggressive not settling for off balance jumpers.

20. trueroxfan

trueroxfan Member

told yall not to have so much faith in starting brooks, lowry is a better option, the game was slipping until they put in lowry had we of been able to overcome some bs calls and stop them on defense we could have won