1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Post-Game Analysis: Rockets 105, Timberwolves 94

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Mar 1, 2009.

1. devin23

devin23 Member

Cause he's defense SUCKED and he was jacking up shots.

2. qian

qian Contributing Member

Looking forward is the hardest thing to learn in one's life.

Lakers now lost 2 in a row, what should they do? crying out loud and playing Kobe 48 minutes a game for the rest of the season or till he is hurt?

3. tandy11

tandy11 Member

4. J.Will.Xu

J.Will.Xu Member

Yep,I heard what the commentator said on TOMLIVE.I understood.But it's kinda weird to blame that Yao is the core of the Rockets and every play runs through him,if he goes down,nobody gonna rotate up to fill the void.That's a shame if Yao got hurt in garbage time against the lowly T'Wolves. :mad:

5. neo_tony

neo_tony Member

if you RA punished yao for lose the game yesterday, you are a loser!!!

6. posthero

posthero Member

great job by the team!

i love lowry

7. UTAllTheWay

UTAllTheWay Member

So wait... we lose after being up by 17 in the last 5 minutes against the Bulls and everyone gets mad at Adelman.

Now, we actually FINISH the game tonight, and everybody still gets mad at Adelman?

8. J.Will.Xu

J.Will.Xu Member

Wafer was acting like a super star and eager to jack up 3s instead of passing the ball to the wide open spot up shooter.He's racking up his stats and not looking for teamwork there.I think he should get his head straight first,otherwise he will fade out of the rotation. :rolleyes:

9. yhcolin

yhcolin Member

Damn this coach ade, Yao is not happy playing the rubbish time, no good coach can do this to his franchise player. It seems Yao is punished for the loss last night. I guess Yao Will realized it is not his team sooner or later.

10. soulsong999

soulsong999 Member

You people should chill, especially those who said Coach A was trying to "punish" Yao by leaving him on the court. What a load of...

Yao is not made of glass! If he could get hurt so easily why do Rockets even want him here?

I really don't understand the overreaction and pessimism from some posters on this board.

SS999

11. John232

John232 Member

So when should we practice...how about against Pho. next thurs in the fourth quarter or even better we'll try it on the Jazzholes in the playoffs just to see if we can tempt fate and get bounce yet again.

12. lalala902102001

Brooks had a nice bounce back game. Lowry had a good game too. Despite of what happened last night, our PG situation is still much better than it was before we traded you-know-who.

13. leisure_cc

leisure_cc Member

absolutely u r right....it seems he was unhappy when the game was done.

i guess it would be some issues about the relationship between yao and adleman.. :mad:

14. RocketsHero

RocketsHero Member

Haha it is ironic if you think about it, the person who resemble Mcgrady the most is actually Adleman. Just like Mcgrady, he never take responsibility for lossing. His usual response is like I don't know what happened.

15. RocksMillenium

RocksMillenium Contributing Member

People are angry that he might have put Yao in position for a fluke injury. If it's a close game that's fine. But if it's a blow out GET HIM OUT OF THERE. He had a season ending injury just a year ago. And if he's risking another injury like that to "punish" him, then that is ridiculous. Get the win, keep everybody healthy, and get out of there.

16. iconoclastic

iconoclastic Member

Maybe Adelman's just trying to make Yao mad so he can play more aggressive :p

17. redao

redao Member

maybe it is for Yao to build his stamina or get used to play in the 4th? from observation, Yao played another bad 4th quarter.

18. qian

qian Contributing Member

Just a gentle remind, the big guy named Yao just had a serous broken foot injury a year ago and it takes time and sufficient rest to heal....and in the meantime you do not overuse him, instead you protect him from any potential risk..

.geez, he is not a bench player, he is your the MOST IMPORTANT PLAYER on the team...of course, unless you are thinking of trading him next season

19. wxzcool

wxzcool Member

I think yao will leave houston after this game.

20. soulsong999

soulsong999 Member

On another note, the "punishment" posts seem to be all written by the same person. Has it become easier to register on this board? Perhaps Clutch should consider blocking some "volume" registration.

SS999