1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Post-Game Analysis: Bulls 105, Rockets 102

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Feb 28, 2009.

Tags:
  1. BigBenito

BigBenito Member

/agree

2. roxwin

roxwin Member

100% agreed,artest was trying too much to prove he can or should #1 guy in this team and he forgot we won last 6 games simply bcz we played team ball.oh, I forgot this is his contract year,may bad

3. nomad_balla

nomad_balla Member

artest did a pretty good tmac impersonation in the 4th quarter there

4. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

Its been 7 years with multiple point guards and yao can't score on fronting defenses. Yao is as much a culprit.

5. comehere2

comehere2 Member

AB Ron and coach are dumb.

6. ads10112

ads10112 Member

I'm glad Dikiembe is on the team, he saved Ron from getting a multiple game suspension most likely. Best thing he's done for us in years.

7. SoundMan

SoundMan Member

we have to find a solution to free up yao. it seems like more and more teams are going to the fronting defense down the stretch, rendering yao useless.

artest dribbled wayyyy too much in the end, wafer was standing there wide open! 10 secs! thats a long time to make a decent play.

8. subtomic

subtomic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

This game was utterly ruined by Brooks (and to a lesser extent, Adelman's coaching and Artest's ball hogging at the end) - those of you blaming Yao (who sat out most of the 4th quarter) need to have your heads checked. NO player - not even Shaq - can seal his man forever, and when it takes your PG longer than forever to get into the offense, a post player stands no chance of being effective because at some point his man will be able to get in front of him. That's why quick passing is so important, yet Brooks is unable to even make a quick swing to the guy next to him (let alone make a quick entry pass to Yao).

If I were Yao, I would tell the Rockets "Get rid of Brooks or you can forget about an extension."

9. comehere2

comehere2 Member

Ron thinks too big of himself.

10. Art7

Art7 Member

I'm so pissed right now I'm gonna beat my wife and dog. OK, not really. AHHAHAAHHA

mannn WTf artest was thinking.... Wafer was like right behind him. Artest lost his dribble then trowed it up with 2 sec left? mannnn pass the ball already. And people who say we need tmac now. Lol u acting like tmac is the cluth in the 4th. We lost playoffs because of his legendary 4th choke up
    mann artest pass the ball. Wafer was open

11. clutch11

clutch11 Member

It's pure mental problem. They are lucky it is not a playoff game. :D

Von Wafer should be the Finisher of the Rockets. ;)

12. shiyixjtu

shiyixjtu Member

I really want to kik Adelman out!
    Is there any pause useful? Stop pausing, let it lose.
    I have never seen his pause useful.

13. UTAllTheWay

UTAllTheWay Member

That was because Ben Gordon barely got touched by Battier and got a foul called, while Ron Artest does the same thing at the end and got no foul called.

14. tigernet

tigernet Contributing Member

Rick Adelman is no way even close to JVG...

15. JGrizz

JGrizz Member

It's not about being on or off the bandwagon. We are allowed to show disappointment when the Rockets put forth an effort like they did tonight. We have lost to so many scrub teams its getting old. I don't care how many Cavalier or Celtic type teams we beat, if we can not take care of business when we are SUPPOSED to, its rather sad. Either we need to realize that the Rockets are not as good as we think that they are, or they need to start proving themselves on a CONSISTENT basis. Bad effort tonight, very bad.

Let's not forget the coaches in this one. A lot of the talk has been about the players. Adelman needs to pull Artest aside and let him know that Yao is the go to guy in the stretch. We don't need 30 foot three point shots, of balance, with plenty of time still on the shot clock.

Good night to all, lets rebound against the Wolves.

16. Yakapo

Yakapo Member

17. crash5179

crash5179 Contributing Member

Offensive rebounds by Chicago.
    And THE reason we lost the game!

18. roxwin

roxwin Member

Game juxt proved again and again,NO YAO NO WIN.
    team ball, this is the only really that I choose Yao to be #1 guy in this team

19. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

When they cut it to single digits, I saw this coming but I am still shocked. Can't believed what unfolded right before my eyes. So many things went wrong in that 4th quarter. Unbelievable.

20. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

Vegas got their spread.