1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Post-Game Analysis: Rockets 93, Cavaliers 74

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Feb 26, 2009.

Tags:
  1. jadednaga

jadednaga Member

Charles is a racist. He can't stand the fact of you know what... Stephen A Smith + Charles Barkley are both like-minded.

2. prv1981

prv1981 Contributing Member

WOOOOHOOOO. GO ROCKETS!!!!. :cool:

3. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

I remember reading some members complaining about Brooks being "stupid enough" to throw bounce passes to Yao. Ha! Brooks did it more than once tonight and Yao handled them beautifully. :cool:

4. hwboi

hwboi Contributing Member

5. Teamwork

Teamwork Member

Yao + Battier + Artest +Scloa + 23 mil (you fill in the blank )=Championship

I love watching the Rockets these days.

6. BackNthDay

BackNthDay Member

The GATO was a beast tonight (it does look like a Cathawk instead of Mohawk). Keep reminding him to go to the bucket and play D. He get's lazy on D and pisses Shane off. When he's driving the ball the dude is murder because of his quirky game. After hitting a couple of layups and short shots his confidence goes sky high and then he starts hitting everything in the building.

7. 3rdRingsAComin

Great game! We even shot below average for most of the game, until those runs in the 3rd and 4th led by Yao and Wafer. Defense Wins Championships!

8. Lovemachine2000

Yeah, we needed Landry BADLY out there tonight, especially for a 3-minute stretch when the Cavs were getting 3, 4 possessions per trip off offensive rebounds.

9. badgerfan

badgerfan Member

The common wisdom is that bounce passing to a big man is a bad idea. I've always argued that Brooks is an underrated passer and that the fact that he can consistently hit Yao with bounce passes is proof.

10. rockets86

rockets86 Member

Wow..i love the chemistry this team is showing. Everyone is contributing and putting out a strong effort to help the team win. Can't wait to get Landry back in the line up...we'll have a very strong team with him. :D

11. rocketman1979

rocketman1979 Contributing Member

Artest rarely dunks, but when he does like tonight its makes me jump out of my seat! Anyone else have a similar reaction? :D

12. jose

jose Member

I wasn't talking about that though, I was talking about the times where they had wide open shots and were missing shots they would normally hit.

but like I said ill be convinced in this team if they manage to get the 3rd or 2nd seed, ill have faith, and if they can get out of the first round of the playoffs.

13. jedicro

jedicro Member

Actually they did

14. UrlPerlMonroe

UrlPerlMonroe Rookie

Man I missed this game. Is someone going to post a vid?

15. Huff_2005

Huff_2005 Member

This whole game had me out of my seat.

By far the most entertaining game I've seen since win #22 against the Lakers. :D

16. Mike7h

Mike7h New Member

Sure this has been mentioned, but Chuck with spot on pregame analysis once again. Dude is such an idiot. Even in the post game Kenny and Charles fail to give the Rockets any credit. TNT needs to give Ernie Johnson two different people that will actually talk basketball with him. And Kenny needs to remember where his rings came from.

In other news, great win for the Rockets. Loved the D.

17. GuerillaBlack

GuerillaBlack Member

I dropped my laptop because I jumped off of the couch. Loved that dunk by Artest!

18. OpportunityCost

Charles is a chump..what a un-objective assessment of LJ's struggles. His struggle was created by the stellar and intelligent defense of Shane and Artest. He also contradicted his self by saying Lebron needs to get more layups and dunks and should be running and less focused on getting others involved, but he shouldn't be going 1 on 5. So focus more on your self but then again, don't do it. :rolleyes:

19. Lovemachine2000

Yep! Tonight's dunk reminds me of his dunk against the Warriors earlier this season. He's not really that explosive of a leaper, so whenever he takes off for a dunk from 10 feet away, I always subconsciously fear he'd clank it off the rim. But man can he stretch his arms! Left-handed dunk today too!

20. huliang

huliang Member

Great game!