1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Post-Game Analysis: Rockets 93, Cavaliers 74

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Feb 26, 2009.

Tags:
  1. walker

walker Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Great win! I love our offensive aggressiveness and how we picked up our D. Lets keep this streak going and move up the playoff standings.

2. thiuronium

thiuronium Member

Scola was even doubled from time to time when he played against team USA.

3. mogrod

mogrod Contributing Member

Yes, and if the game had turned out the other way around, they would have had a 10 minute feature on all that is great about LeBron, a 2 minute highlight package of his dunks and various showboating antics and a "NBA expert" get on and talk about how he is THE MVP of this year and how great he is. This is all book-ended by multiple showing of his ESPN commercial where he acts like a dumba** and can't realize that his chair got stolen.

4. dingaaa

dingaaa Member

i believe in this team!
    Do u?

5. jobjr

jobjr New Member

cant wait for the lakers 3/11 coby smell my defense

6. pppbigppp

pppbigppp Member

7. JakeVincent

JakeVincent Member

Charles Barkley is comical at times for TNT, but he had no clue what he was talking about during the pre-game saying with the Alston trade the Rockets were 'packing it in' for the rest of the season. Are you kidding me? I'm guessing Barkley hasn't been following the NBA world too closely with the jail time coming down and everything concerning his DUI.

I was listening to the game on 610 and watching the broadcast on TNT and Craig Ackerman said something very accurate. He basically said 'don't listen to what those national media heads are saying concerning the way the Cavs played tonight, the Rockets' defense has held them in check'. Good win for the Rockets tonight. 'How sweet it is!'. :cool:

8. YaoDreaming

YaoDreaming Member

GREAT WIN! :cool: Yao was a beast,no one can stop him this game.And wafer had a very nice game too. :D
    [​IMG]

9. Tabvegas

Tabvegas Member

The key to the game was Tracy Mcgrady being in Chicago. He was very effective from long distance. :D :D :D

10. ppzh

ppzh Member

His mom told him never bet again after the :cool: kiss..

11. jwayne

jwayne Member

3 words... YAO STUFFED LEBRON! Legit!

Oh yeah after it was evident the Cavs were done, LeBron suddenly was "hurt". :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

12. jobjr

jobjr New Member

Charles Barkley wears pink underware

13. purin

purin New Member

Great D!Great Yao!One of the best game this season!

14. Tabvegas

Tabvegas Member

love this!!!

15. towW

towW Member

great game... just figured out a good nick name for Von Wafer, Bomberman.

16. Bigearz

Bigearz Contributing Member

I hope someone has the game on dvr. You'll never see the block on ESPN. They only show it when Yao gets his shot blocked by Nate Robinson, etc.

I'm still waiting for the first comments from the wine head and his TNT sidekicks on anything about the blowout, especially the defensive tag team of Ron/Battier. Yao>13/15 from the field....The Chuckster will not mention any of it..

I'm just so glad to see Battier play like he is getting his legs back. What a game....

17. fly_ming

fly_ming Member

huge victory!!!

18. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

lol...NAIL ON THE HEAD.

Noticed how someone said ESPN showed Lebron missing shots? That will be their key this game...and if Lebron has a good game tommorow against the Spurs(I really hope so! Go LeKing Krab!) they will say he rebounded from a off night.

It's silly, someone was right though. If we were Boston they would have went on and on about how our defense was great.

19. nhr407

nhr407 Member

Great win!
    I love ROCKET!

20. Trip

Trip Member

Fantastic win!

Yao playing 40 minutes is a bit of a concern though. Gotta keep him fresh, although we did need him for every single one of those minutes tonight.