1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

CHRON: Tracy admits his new role!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by t_mac1, Feb 2, 2009.

1. klipper

klipper Member

Yep. What Tmac needs is not distributing the ball. What he need to do is get moving and play D.

2. wstar

wstar Member

They corrected themselves later. Said unless something changed tomorrow - T-Mac expects to play.

3. Yakapo

Yakapo Member

"I am the king of excuses, I've got one for every selfish thing I do..."

4. kaocsaephan

kaocsaephan Member

It's time.......*insert lol*

Seriously, why do they even type up these articles? It feels like the same thing over and over. They should just tell McGrady to play more like Kobe and hopefully, he'll take it personal as a competitor. Kobe let's his play do the talking...T-Mac...I can't say. Of course, I'm not comparing the two in terms of production.

5. macfan

macfan Contributing Member

"Tracy admits to his new role". Is that your title? I didn't see that on the article.
    There's nothing on this piece that talks about McGrady's role. His role is the same as it has always been. He is the 1a option.

6. JusBleezy

JusBleezy Contributing Member

Exactly, what I was thinking. I just want to see it on the court. The time for talking was over about a month ago as far as McGrady saying how he should play and what not. Actually string together more than two great games and it will be a start. When he does, that will prove that he understands what he needs to do.

7. yaofor3

yaofor3 Member

[​IMG] = 95% of clutchfans when a thread about t-mac is made

;)

8. AggNRox

AggNRox Member

i agree. tmac should forget his point forward position. it's rafer job. whenever tmac was out, rafer played way better than what he supposed to be. it means rafer will be very effective when he is real point guard instead dumping the ball to tmac and waiting for open 3s.

9. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

tracy no one cares about your offense....it's your horrible defense that is destroying this team.

10. el_locoteee

el_locoteee Member

Is is the defense what we all worry about why ppl wants Wafer to play more minutes?

11. el_locoteee

el_locoteee Member

Yes I like better Rafer to start the play T-Mac to finish no the other way around. At least when Rafer is handling the ball the opposing team at least have to guard him, when is playing off the ball team will just play of him and double whoever got the ball.

T-Mac need to play off the ball and only distribute when he is playing along Aaron.

12. zilches

zilches Member

Rafer continues to bamboozle us. Did you happen to see the last game when T-Mac was out?

13. zilches

zilches Member

Why would anyone need to guard him, unless he is on one of his rare hot shooting nights?

14. el_locoteee

el_locoteee Member

Thats why he need to initiate. No matter how bad you are, the guy who handle the ball need to be guard it at all times thats basketball fundamental, the help will always come from a non shooter playing off the ball, Rafer can't not be playing off the ball at any time.

15. Raven

Raven Member

He's one of the best talkers in the entire league, so I'm not surprised he's saying all the right things. He always says all the right things.

16. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

I don't know about you guys but I Know that Rafer and TMac are not a good fit for us. I hope Morey can work something out for those two, so he can bring in two other pieces that will fit this team.

17. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Yayyy....

Very good news.....

Keep the "Big 3" intact!!!!

18. Mr. J

Mr. J Member

How about this?

Artest Yao Ming Scola

T-Mac (instead of RAFER) Wafer

19. worzel gummidge

http://www.nba.com/rockets/news/20052006_Houston_Rockets_Seas-150887-822.html

20. Jeff Who

Jeff Who Member

T-Mac and others: STFU AND PLAY. I am tired of this.