1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What will make Yao decide to stay in Houston on 2010?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by beachboys, Jan 30, 2009.

1. beachboys

beachboys Member

Let's look at the cav, their management do what ever they can to upgrade their team just to hope that lebron james will stay in the team on 2010. Lakers had done a lot of job to perfect the team just to let kobe get to smell the championship ring. How about rockets. What did the management done since the opening of the season until now? What I see is they done nothing. I never see the team improving in their offensive and defensive end. As fans, we can see clearly that our "super star" player can't play together, they keep on repeating the same mistake game by game, how come the management keep on ignore the problem game by game but not doing anything on it?

We always says which "super star" are we going to bring in at 2010. But did we asked yao or do we have confident that he want to stay in houston for the rest of his career? What makes us so confident that he will stay? Why can't he choose another contender team says LA Lakers? Phil Jackson know how to use a big man and kobe is always competitive. One more thing, the management will buy in a good player just to perfect the team even though its above the luxury tax without any hesitation.

One more thing, Phil Jackson know how to control the super star player. But in Houston Rockets, whats happening here? From my point of view and what i see in the games, the "super star" is controlling the couch. The couch unable to get the "super star" stick to the playbook.

2. SuperStar

SuperStar Member

I know how about a puppy?

3. IROC it

IROC it Contributing Member

Straight cash, Homey.

4. blk5g

blk5g Member

$$$200,000,000,000

5. Hydhypedplaya

Hydhypedplaya Member

I want this team to go in another direction...if we cant get dwade or lebron james to play for us in 2010 then I think we need to try to get more adelman players by doing a sign and trade for yao. Yao is a great center, but damn is he boring as hell to watch plus he just doesnt seem to have it in him to take this team to the next level.

6. i3artow i3aller

A championship or two should get it done.

7. MD_in_Training

Get rid of your All-Star center for the coach? Not gonna happen.

8. beachboys

beachboys Member

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Hydhypedplaya
    I want this team to go in another direction...if we cant get dwade or lebron james to play for us in 2010 then I think we need to try to get more adelman players by doing a sign and trade for yao. Yao is a great center, but damn is he boring as hell to watch plus he just doesnt seem to have it in him to take this team to the next level.

Yes its not going to happen for now because the management is not going to trade him what so ever. But one day the contract will end. Yao is not young anymore. He want to plan for himself also. If he can't smell the championship in rockets, why is he going to stay here? Must well go to a better team.

9. bob718

bob718 Contributing Member

why bother?
    in 2010 he won't even be a top 3 center any more.

#9 bob718, Jan 30, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2009
  10. kevtse

kevtse Member

11. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

um... Phil Jackson sucks at using big men. He was good with Shaq, but that wasn't Phil's doing. Shaq was just Shaq.

12. beachboys

beachboys Member

At least he make kobe pass the ball to shaq right.

13. GMAC

GMAC Member

That's the spirit. Maybe you should send him a personal message to make sure he leaves! :rolleyes:

14. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Because we wont have Tracy:)

15. vcchlw

vcchlw Contributing Member

As long as Texas remains free from Mexican occupation Yao will be here till retirement. ;)

16. arno_ed

arno_ed Contributing Member

Oh please not again, didn't we go through this when Yao's rookie contract was almost finished?

I really do not want 10.000 threads about Yao going to the lakers or the warriors :rolleyes: .

Sometimes the GARM really is anoying. How in the world does this thread get 5 stars???

17. Yao4REAL

Yao4REAL Member

They should trade Tback (i mean Tmac) for Peja, bring Doug Christie back out of retirement. Sign Bobby Jackson and Mike Bibby. Get rid of Rafer (can't do a layup) Alston. Get rid of low IQ Aaron Brooks. Make Luther Head heading somewhere else. Bring back uncle Divac so he can join uncle Motombo.

Then and only then are we ready for the Championship.

18. 1individual

1individual Member

A chinese franchise restaurant.

19. echu888

echu888 Member

Imagine if one of the top-market/top-budget teams wooed a top-tier wing player, and this top-tier wing player gave Yao a call and personally asked him to come with him there.

LeBron and Yao storm New York City.... it could happen.

20. northeastfan

northeastfan Member

Yao will stay if we get rid of TSlack and bring in some real talent and energy.