1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ch 2 video] Yao discusses TMac feud rumors (1/15)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Hilltopper, Jan 15, 2009.

1. JeopardE

JeopardE Member

You think Doc Rocket isn't loving every minute of this?

2. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

V3.0,

If you read his initial post, he mentioned eating and drinking, I was asking for clarity. I had not heard anything about him partying or drinking unlike other former Rocket players.

DD

3. bbjai

bbjai Member

I love it how he says it with certainty that Tracy won't come back

Its like if we were lifting the NBA championship we wont resign T-mac.

Or the fact that this thing has gone down a path of no return. This isn't Stephon Marbury here we are talking about. T-mac has problems but gees some of you are either exagerrating heaps or covering up his errors in your own mind alot. The fact of the matter is quite clear.

T-mac was lazy in his rehab.
    T-mac has not been trying his hardest on the court.
    Yao Ming, Rafer Alston et al are sick of it (and I would be too if i was his team mate)
    T-mac has said some stuff to them
    T-mac has decided to take 2 weeks off.

Now what I don't get is why can't everyone just be adults and kiss and makeup. Its either Tracy's fault or Tracy's fault.

Pretty clear

4. tsunami

tsunami Member

it's not clear at all.

5. Doc Rocket

Doc Rocket Member

Those are very challenging observations you made, Randall

uh...yeah, my source(siz) are always kinda off. :confused:

6. i3artow i3aller

Doc,

Has it truly become so bad that T-Mac has no future in Houston? Is there no chance left at all?

Do you know how Artest has been as a whole and how the Rockets feel about him, injury not withstanding?

Thanks Doc!

7. badgerfan

badgerfan Member

Who's Randall?

8. badgerfan

badgerfan Member

Or is that some kind of Clerks reference?

9. hartln

hartln Member

I have read the articles from Chron, or SINA, or ESPN or Florida Today, I just couldn't find the news from CCTV, someone kind enough to give me a link of that piece?

Thanks a lot.

10. DaDakota

Supporting Member

Sarcasm meter - not working....must fix...

DD

11. hartln

hartln Member

Well, all other sources he mentioned do have related articles about the hot topic, so I think I must have missed something from CCTV here, guess not.

CCTV is not some popular channel here right? Why does he include it in the list? I must have missed some inside joke? :confused:

12. DaDakota

Supporting Member

Actually, I think you are right, my apologies, I believe some of the commentators were discussing it on CCTV.

My bad, here is some good CCTV footage.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/npM-tWbyyiI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/npM-tWbyyiI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

DD

13. hartln

hartln Member

:rolleyes:

Thanks anyway, at least I know that there were no CCTV news discussed in this forum about the topic.

14. DaDakota

Supporting Member

Yeah there was, but I don't remember which thread.

DD

15. Landlord Landry

what are you trying to say? are you saying what I think you are saying? because if you are saying what I think you are saying......then you know, that I know, what you know. :confused: :)

I know what you're saying.

16. onreego

onreego Member

Lol I'm viet and I'll agree with that although Thai is worse. Anyways, I'm sure Yao has been frustrated with the way Tmac has been playing but I doubt he would want him gone. Like Feigan said, if Yao were to build his own team, Moochie and Mo Taylor would be on it. He never wants anyone gone I'm sure.

17. KALIKULI

KALIKULI Member

Its another David Aldridge BS probably! Yao and Tmac will bounce back and laugh on all that. Com'on boys lets push it for the playoffs!

18. jedicro

jedicro Member

I won't believe this because Blinebury said everything had gone to hell because someone flipped a coin!

A COOIIIINNN!!!

19. kkkpopov

kkkpopov Member

somewhat i believe something has happened in the lockroom,what yao said is just to protect the team,he has done right

20. meh

meh Member

I don't know why people would just take words spoken in the locker room or among friends as "gospel". Everyone say things they don't mean when they're frustrated. It doesn't mean that's their true feeling. Or what they truly want.

Did Yao say something out of frustration that shouldn't have been said? Probably. He's human. But it's a stretch to insinuate from that that Yao said among teammates or Rockets officials that he wants T-Mac out.