1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

David Aldridge Saying Yao Wants Tracy out

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by raheel1560, Jan 13, 2009.

1. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

You know, sometimes being right....SUCKS !!!!!!!!!

DD

2. The Brian

The Brian Member

i'm starting to believe there is real turmoil on this team.

all these articles i've been seeing cannot be totally fabricated.

apparently, tracy has really hurt this team on and off the court.

3. RocketsMac

RocketsMac Member

he doesn't have the right to snap, he hasn't contributed $h!t to this team ever since Adelman got here.. I love Adelman, I think he's the right coach, but I challenge anyone to prove me wrong on this statement:

-Tmac has contributed more to this team than Yao ever since the 04-05 season, and for you with short memories, I also think that Tmac has contributed to this team exponentially more than Yao has in the Adelman era starting last season..

once again, I'm hoping this is all false.. I have the utmost admiration to Yao's personality and friendliness.. but there's nothing I resent more than backstabbing/pointless b!tching, even when you are in ABSOLUTELY no position to do the b!tching since you've been stinking it up for as long as I remember..

4. gta

gta Member

yeah I feel you bro

5. comehere2

comehere2 Member

Yao will be murdered because of this.

poison words kill. :(

6. noize

noize Contributing Member

What the hell are you talking about? Yao hasn't done ***** as a leader and what make you think it will be any different without t-mac? The dude has been a rocket for like 6 yrs and hasn't shown he can carry a team let alone be a leader. Dude's a softy and inconsistent player that cost us some games and he can't live up to his super star status.

7. RocketsHero

RocketsHero Member

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?t=160691

8. RocketsHero

RocketsHero Member

If all players and management is turning on Mcgrady, Yao is doing the right thing. Someone has to be the bad guy and Yao took that responsibility.

9. trueroxfan

trueroxfan Member

i agree dude, yao isn't going to call anyone out, and he's not going to sell out his boy tmac. we as fans thin that the team is falling apart, we don't know ****. i can bet that all this media hype is bull crap. the team knows they won't win without tmac. they know they can't make it past kobe without someone like tmac. stop whining about tmac. you're making everything worse. what the hell is tmac supposed to do? play crappy for the rest of the season, HE CAN'T FRIGGIN JUMP OR RUN. what is he supposed to do without a lower body???? use your brains and leave tmac alone.

10. JeopardE

JeopardE Contributing Member

I don't get this at all. It just doesn't sound like Yao. I can imagine him expressing frustration over the in-out-last-minute drama of the past couple of weeks just like every other player and saying something like "it's better for him not to be here at all than this". But otherwise, six years of evidence of Yao's character and relationship with McGrady just doesn't jive with this assertion. There is a major disconnect or misunderstanding somewhere. Isn't this the same Yao who said that he owed McGrady for helping to carry the team during his own injury and wanted to return the favor?

Does not compute.

11. gta

gta Member

Say that to Orlando fans

12. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Look,

I am not saying that Yao has a right or not, but clearly Tmac is not going to lead, this could be just a changing of the guard...where Yao takes over and says...."Yo, TMac, you are out if you don't get with the program"

Tmac has a choice here...swallow his pride and come back and play with the team or move on.....

Clearly Yao is upset that he is wishy washy, and there would have to be a lot more turmoil in the club house to make Yao snap.

At some point you have to sell the stock before it goes to zero.....

Hopefully they can repair the relationship...stranger things have happened....but this is "Total drama Island".

DD

13. eMat

eMat Contributing Member

Wow, you will hate on everybody who somehow makes Tracy look bad - Kobe, LeBron, now Yao.

14. badgerfan

badgerfan Member

Let's face it, it's not just Yao. It's Yao and the rest of the Rockets.

15. thacabbage

thacabbage Contributing Member

This story is complete BS. This is totally uncharacteristic of Yao. He probably said he wanted T-Mac "out for the rest of the month" or something of the sort.

And DD, you're basically scripting your own narrative here. I have no idea how this would make Yao a leader...

16. JeopardE

JeopardE Contributing Member

And how is this different from any of DD's other posts? :)

17. iconoclastic

iconoclastic Member

HEY EVERYBODY who said it was uncharacteristic of Yao to demand Tracy getting traded or publicly call out T-Mac, that was not what the article said. It just said that "they don't speak and Yao wants Tracy out." That means they're just not talking to each other, not that Yao is publicly calling Tracy out. Also, it could have just been an in house thing, where Tmac and Yao had a disagreement behind closed doors and some people on the team found out about it.

It is correct that it would be uncharacteristic for Yao to publicize it. He did not.

Also, the silver lining in all of this is that this leadership may finally be the last step for Yao to be the silverback. He's pushing Tracy off the top of the mountain and saying this is HIS team now. If this is true look for for the return of 25-10, you can't ****in stop me, Chinese National Team Yao.

18. bbjai

bbjai Member

you know

its highly possible Yao is angry at T-mac. Given what we have heard and assumed about T-mac working hard there is nothing Yao hates more then lack of effort.
    Noone can call out Yao Ming ever for lack of effort because the guy flat out just gives.

BUT given this, I think Yao Ming needs a long hard look at himself. He hasn't been able to carry the team. We all know the dismal record without Mcgrady and this year has been no exception. We haven't been winning all that much without him. Yao needs to prove that he can carry the team without him in the first place. IF he did this, would we have this problem where Adelman wants Mcgrady back in the lineup all the time?

19. Dave_78

Dave_78 Member

So is Ron really out because of a stress reaction or not? I have absolutely no problem with him sitting out to heal (since sprains actually heal with rest) so why give another reason if it is not true?

20. bbjai

bbjai Member

And him wanting Tracy out doesn't necessarily mean Tracy getting traded, could just be Tracy to piss off and get out of the lineup for a while until he gets his head straight. Although thats a pretty far fetched assumption