1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Chron] TMac UnHappy with lack of shots

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by MacYao223, Jan 2, 2009.

1. ibm

ibm Member

so for #1, it's "i don't have enough shots and they didn't let me go 1-on-1". for yao, it's "i need to do better first".

that's what i take away after reading this. and from feigen to bull and worrell, all nice guys, it's obvious all these gents went angry.

2. johnstarks

johnstarks Member

As always, when the s**t hits the fan, instead of buckling down, t-mac starts putting the blame on everyone else: teammates, coaches, or the gm. His lack of leadership is why he'll never lead the rox to a win. If we ever do win with him, it'll be because someone else took charge and dragged him along with him.

His fragile ego depends on people always walking on egg-shells trying not to question his superstar status. JVG was the king of that by always saying his basketball iq was so high. Always that that was a load of crap.

3. johnstarks

johnstarks Member

You may be on to something. But, there's a possibility of overdoing it. If you do it too much, your value goes down and you can't be moved, much less for 20mil a year. You can already tell from Rafer's comments that he's getting irritated by t-mac's effort recently.

4. ibm

ibm Member

excellent post. that's exactly what has happened in my mind, and i couldn't gave said it any better.

i'd save this post just to compare to what happens in the end.

5. ibm

ibm Member

that "something" will be to remove yao and adelman altogether. yao has been getting more touches lately, and that is adelman's choice. without getting rid of both of them, or at least adelman, #1 won't be happy.

and when he finally gets happy and plays at "kobe's level", you'd find an orlando magic year 2003 part 2 all over.

6. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

someone on the team needs to call this guy out because this is bull****. in any other line of work if some guy was not pulling his weight then his co-workers would call him out. t-mac get the **** over yourself and do your job.

this may be a bit of a tangent but...t-mac has tried to help out some of those people in sudan. I guarantee you there is a 100000% chance that those people out there, if given the chance and ability, would be busting their ass to help their team win if they were paid 1/1000th what this jerk makes even if it wasn't their first love. t-mac you are a joke and obviously a fake. I hope deke can bring your selfish brain back to reality.

7. clutch citizen

clutch citizen Contributing Member

I'm sorry, but how can you ask for more shots when you can't stay with team on a consistent basis.

How do you call off every one game of back to backs? Don't you know that will affect the chemistry of the team?

The roster is great on paper, but it's getting ridiculous. How many nights have we had a different active roster?

It's frustrating for me as a fan that I can even tell you what the Rockets rotation is this season. It's been different every time. Imagine how the players feel.

McGrady has called for an inconsistent schedule, and he expects the team to have great chemistry as a unit?

McGrady needs to quite moping around on the court and play some ball. If not, put him on his high chair.

8. clutch citizen

clutch citizen Contributing Member

I meant "can't" even tell you the rotation. And I also meant "quit moping"

Sorry

9. archinkent

archinkent Member

oh yeah, so say he gets 100 shots one game, then the next hes not playing. whats the fking point?

10. Jeff Who

Jeff Who Member

It is unbelivable.

I understand Tracy needs more shots, because he has to get it going early. 10 or 9 for a player like him it is not enough at all.

BUT, how an he ask for more shots if he is QUITTING on the team? Man, he doesn't want to shoot, he wants to just pass it and pass it, than take some 3s and jumpers and that is all.

How can you take more shots if you are missing them and you show NO HEAR no effort.

How can you take more shots when you are standing and watching the game from around half-court and show no signs of HEART or EFFORT.

How about attacking the rim, getting to the line....?

You are an idiot T-Mac. Your entire life has been full of excuses...it is sad but true. I just don't know how can you say those things...

We can be happy when Hayes scores 4, but a player of YOUR CALIBER? Gotta be kidding.

11. leebigez

leebigez Contributing Member

DD- Truthfully, I don't think tracy,yao, or ron are really healthy enough to produce on a consistently high level. I think he's probaly most affected by it because he's probably the most atheletic guy. Yao doesn't look the same and Ron has turned into a spot up shooter. Don't know what Adelman has to do other than playing the young legs like wafer which is what he should been doing anyway. Like I said this summer, if tracy or ron has to sit for some games or come back slow from injury, barry can't step in and play 30 mins or even 25. If it were me, I would play tracy 25 mins, Ron 30, wafer 20 and shane when he's back 21 until they were fully healthy. I would move Rafer for Wlliams and dooling and maybe see if I can get outlaw and frye for battier and hayes. That will inject some live young legs to help overcome these road trips. Also getting a guy like Williams would give the rox a atheletic 4 who can challenge at the rim when Yao is pulled away. I think unless this season ends in disatser, they rox shouldn't jeopardize 10 for a player unless they can get a pretty good player.

12. 1onewonjuan

1onewonjuan Member

i better not hear that piss poor excuse again. they sucked today cuz they play atl the next day. dotn need to win every game but w/ a banged up roster still holding a good record, you dont wanna run ur players to the ground every single game.

houston plays philly then boston in a b2b next week, i woudlnt be surprised if we lost to philly.

ocne the roster is healthy they shouldnt be pulling this crap off.

13. JVG>Adelman

JVG>Adelman Member

T-Mac = Cancer of this team. Trade his ass.

14. TXRoxBBall

TXRoxBBall Member

Ron has turned into a spot up shooter just like everyone else on the team not named Yao becuase Grady dominates the darn ball the whole time he's in the game. Doctors have said the guy should be good to go. He doesn't want to drive the lane. He chooses to be a spot up shooter. Of the 9 or so shots he took last night if two were inside of the free throw line, I'd be surprised. He's gone to the same crap of blaming everyone else. HE'S THE ONE WITH THE DARN BALL.

15. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

Tracy quit....come on Leeb you played ball, you know it when a player quits. We have all been on the floor playing ball, when a prima donna player decides to just stop playing because he isn't getting the ball enough, or he thinks his team sucks, or doesn't like the guys he is playing with....

That is what quitters do, they stop playing, they quit.

Leaders, bring teamates up, they work harder, set a good example, help their teamates play better.

Tmac quit.....I don't for one second think his knee is a big deal....the guy dropped a trip dub just a week or so again, this is all in his head, he is doing this on his own, and the rest of the team is clearly disgusted with him.

If I was in that locker room as a teamate I would punch him in nose.

You never quit.

DD

16. JVG>Adelman

JVG>Adelman Member

Hey, bozo. I am SO sick of you T-Fan Lovers. Like your T-Crap idol, you lot are "special", and unable to see the picture. Let me help you.

This is NOT a coaching issue. This is 100% on T-Crap. There is not a coach in the world who can HELP T-Crap. This LOSER is DONE. He's exactly like Marbury. A total headcase loser. A Cancer stain. He doesn't deserve to be in the NBA.

Previously, I said I would give T-Crap 8M/year contract. FORGET IT. He deserves NOTHING but a kick in the ass so that he falls down HARD. He can go cry to his mama at home when he's unemployed, and has no contract.

I hope this guy is GONE from the league after 2010. What idiotic team would give this LOSER a contract?

17. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

sorry . . almost choked on my Coffee
    but
    Isn't this what everyone b*tch about with SF3???
    In fact
    the EXACT PHRASE WAS USED
    A Player who needs to dominate the ball to be effective

Rocket River
    just seeking clarity

18. jordan_hx

jordan_hx Member

Ron pass to Mac, Mac pass to Ron, Ron pass back to Mac, Mac pass back to Ron, Ron dribble to the baseline, Charging foul.

19. jump shooter

jump shooter Contributing Member

T-Macs new thing now is if he doesn't get the ball he probably feels he shouldn't have to play defense, box out and rebound.

20. sando

sando Member

He is truly hurting the team, by claiming that.