1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

im down with rick adelman

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by denniscd, Dec 27, 2008.

1. ibm

ibm Member

you made 2 kinda bold statements there. the second one, based on the games i've seen lately, seems a bit off in particular.

2. bbjai

bbjai Member

His copped it huge from the fans for last game, but give the guy a break

Lets look at the day

Wake up have a great game plan involving Tracy Mcgrady not involving Ron Artest to take the Utah Jazz

Arrive at the stadium, take Tracy Mcgrady off the game plan

Arrive at the court, add Ron Artest to the game plan.

Seriously guys, how about YOU coach the damn team.

3. tsunami

tsunami Member

that's the most ridiculous th!!t I've ever heard.

4. Asian Sensation

You down with JVG (Yeah you know me)
    Who's down with JVG (Every last Rockets Fan)
    You down with JVG (Yeah you know me)
    Who's down with JVG (All the Rockets Fans)

5. big11

big11 Contributing Member

I thought Adelman made the right decision by going to Yao at the end of the game. If we want to accomplish anything this year, we need Yao to knock down those shots 95% of the time.

6. IndoRockets

IndoRockets Member

Well adelman must have seen something is practice that we dont to come up with his strategy and subs, or else he wont get his win-lose record history that he holds at the moment.

7. Supa Scoopa

Supa Scoopa Member

Not that I don't like him, but here's a few things that annoy me about him:

-He says "I don't know a lot"
    -I'm not always confident in his substitution patterns or his doling out of minutes (eg. putting Yao and T-Mac back in during a blowout, no play for Wafer?)
    -His lack of adjustment in the last game. At some point you have to come up with something better than dumping it into Yao. It's fine to go to Yao, but at least draw up play that gets him in good post position.
    -His offense isn't all that different from JVG's
    -He doesn't have JVG's "charisma"