1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

yao says:" see you in houston"

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ableli, Dec 23, 2008.

1. ReD_1

ReD_1 Rookie

I don't care what he said. Team was destroyed in the game vs. Cavs so as he.

I bet sneaky Cavs fans watch that tape of LeBron blocking Yao and you know what doing...

2. tiandao

tiandao Member

See you in Houson, Cleveland Cavaliers、LeBron James and his Refs

3. J.Will.Xu

J.Will.Xu Member

Yao said with anger to the Chinese reporters,"No more words today,only four words.C ya in Houston.''

and when the American reporters came and wanna asked some questions,Yao only said ''No comment on tonight's game,All I wanna say is SEE YA IN HOUSTON,just like what I said to them(chinese reporters)"and apparently,Yao's voice expresses out his anger.

I can only do this,hope it'll help y'all to understand the article.

4. Precision340

Precision340 Member

Big Z got away with a shiet load of fouls on Yao... hopefully we get better calls in HTown

5. rocketman1979

rocketman1979 Contributing Member

you mean vagino?

6. Nolocke

Nolocke Member

LMAO sounds like a super villian in a comic book.

7. tcadriel

tcadriel Member

Tracy said "If it wasn't that time of the month, I would of kicked your butt!"

Then he went on to say " When we see you in Houston, I'm gonna slap you with my purse!"

Tracy is such a tough guy isn't he! He's my hero! ;)

8. lavenderAC

lavenderAC Member

pump fake or not, you can't hit the defender's eye with your elbow. If the ref sees that, they will call it 8 out of 10 times.

9. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

Horse crap......

A player can turn, there are such things as inadvertent moves...that Refs do not call.

It was a LOUSY call.....you have to give a player room to move.....and Yao had 2 hands on the ball, it was not like he threw an elbow....

DD

10. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

also the way wallace sold the call, he gets hit in the nose he doesnt move at all and then all of a sudden a huge whiplash back.

the calls last night were ridiculous to a point when the cavs were fouling yao in the fourth they were still upset and arguing like "we've been doing this all game why are you just calling it now"

i never mind when the rockets flat out get out hustled and lose a game but losing a game like this where their rockets biggest mismatch in Yao is effectively taken out of the game is just pathetic. If Yao had gotten all his fouls on defense (like his first foul) than thats fine the cavs were being aggressive but rewarding the cavs on the flops....so frustrating

11. Dave_78

Dave_78 Member

Did you see the play? Wallace had actually position his face underneath Yao's elbow. There was now way for Yao to bring his elbow down without it striking Buckwheat's face.

12. Ready

Ready Member

do you mean that NBA games are fixed in general or do you mean this particular game or maybe the next one against cleveland?

13. fmullegun

fmullegun Contributing Member

yeah its not like he was clearing space like the other call when he clearly had his hand on the defender.

14. fmullegun

fmullegun Contributing Member

NBA is a joke. LeBron has fouled out of a game once.

15. Ready

Ready Member

I know this series of posts is gonna kind of re-direct this thread.

but if you guys are right...and lebron doesnt ever foul out
    and games are fixed...

then why are we wasting our time on the Rockets and the NBA...when we all know damn well the lakers and celtics are the only teams the people up top want to see in the Finals.

16. slowmustang

slowmustang Member

The new "put your face an inch from his elbow so he can't move" tactic. Great...

17. northeastfan

northeastfan Member

Yao means: "Cavs, I'll see you in Houston. Come to my restaurant and I'll give you guys so spicy tofu."

18. johnnytc5

johnnytc5 Member

Yao is going to "eat the head".

19. JohnnyC

JohnnyC Member

lets blow out those mother****er!!!!!

20. ThaShark316_28

See you in Houston.

Yao >>>>>>> anything