1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

darrel armstrong

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by hos, Dec 6, 1999.

1. hos

hos Member

in my fantasy-league someone offered me Sprewell, Finley and Camby for Darrel Armstrong. I am tempted to accept, but i have no other quality pg, besides Francis. What should i do?

2. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

I don't know what the rules to your league are, but in my league Finley and Armstrong are worth about the same (I have both). So, operating under the rules of my league, I would say that if Camby and Spree can be used for anything, then make the trade. Of course you might get in the problem I'm in with Penny as my only SG. Can you trade Camby or Spree for a PG?

3. hos

hos Member

maybe i can. but to solve my pg-problems i offered Eddie Jones and Paul Pierce for Jason Kidd to another team. If that deal goes down, i will definitely take the Armstrong-deal.

from my point of view that would be:
    jones
    pierce
    armstrong

for

kidd
    finley
    sprewell
    camby

what you think about that overall-deal? (i'll have to drop Cato, tough. or... who would you pick Cato or Camby?)

4. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Tough call between Cato and Camby. I had picked up Cato to save me from my woes at center. I was hoping that, with Hakeem out, Cato's numbers would go way up. In some games, he's played very well for me but in others he has not. In the last game, he fouled out in 24 minutes so he couldn't give me the performance I wanted. Of course, Cato's numbers are going to drop again in 6-8 weeks when Dream comes back. So Camby gives you more stable numbers short-term and long-term, but I'm still hoping that Cato will produce better numbers in the short-term.