1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

WTS Xbox360/Fable2/RockBand2 or T.V.!!

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by Realjad, Dec 9, 2008.

1. Realjad

Realjad Contributing Member

Message back or Email me at JohnBrown@engineer.com if your interested. Also if your interested you can email me for specifics on any of the items, you can buy it in a package or package the games and 360 too.

WTS::

Xbox 360 - Great Condition, has some downloaded games on to hard-drive (fable/indigo prophecy/live arcade games), also has a TON of downloadec RockBand/RockBand 2 playable songs. You can Email me for all the specifics.i have a Controller, a Headset and the XBox 360 Camera.

[​IMG]

Fable 2 for XBOX 360 - Brand New Game, only have played it a couple times. This game is awesome.

[​IMG]

RockBand 2 w/ Wireless Drums for Xbox 360 - Both are Brand new and the Drums are in perfect condition, even the sticks.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Samsung 23" LCD HDTV - Awesome for a room or for a gaming system. This is the Model T.V. That Microsoft only allows retailers to use to show off the XBox 360 in every single store. It has Signals up to 1080i and a pc port. Love it. It is in perfect condition.

[​IMG]

MESSAGE BACK OR EMAIL ME AT JOHNBROWN@ENGINEER.COM FOR SPECIFICS OR IF INTERESTED

I Have to say goodbye to my gaming ways and am looking for a little more money for Christmas. Thanks A LOT!! If your in the Houston area we can meet up or I'll drive to you.

2. bladeage

bladeage Contributing Member

How much for Rockband with the drums?

3. Realjad

make an offer

4. bladeage

5. Realjad

the game is 60 and the drums were 90 after tax it came out to 160-somthing and is new only been played with a few times.

I'll sell you it all for 90$

#5 Realjad, Dec 9, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2008
  6. bladeage

How bout just the drums?

7. Realjad

I need to sell them together

8. astros148

astros148 Member

will you do 260 for everything? i know you emailed me and i really want rock band and the drums. if you have aim me at ryohazuki148 or email me at samihassan@gmail.com

9. UTmo

UTmo Contributing Member

how much you looking for the tv? message me with a price

10. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

sent you an email...

11. T-Yao

T-Yao Member

how much for tv? i want to put the xbox in my room

12. Realjad

I'm looking 350 for it maybe I can stretch it to 400. It's just like Brand New I keep great care of all my things.. The Perfect gaming T.V. Thats why Microsoft only allows their system to be played on it at the stores and because of that reason alone I bought it so if any of you want to see how it plays go to gamestop or walmart or best buy or whereever 360 demos are at and check it for yourself. I loved that T.V. It's going to be hard to depart from it but such is the ways

I used it for generally only 3 things and it was awesome for all of them:
    Awesome for gaming
    Awesome for downloading movies on your pc, connecting your pc to your t.v. and then watching the movie on the t.v
    Watching DVD's

It has HDMI ports to and like I said up to 1080i

#12 Realjad, Dec 10, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2008
  13. Tommyboy

Tommyboy Member

Have you sold RockBand 2 w/Wireless Drums yet? PM sent.

14. astros148

astros148 Member

i mean no offense but 400 for 23" tv? Just past weekend you could get a 33" for that same price brand new. You're asking a bit too much for the tv.

Also i want the xbox but for a 20gig paying more then 175 would be a rip off as you can get a brand new no hard drive xbox for 200.

15. Realjad

I only said 400 because I think I have a friend who wants to buy it for 350, he is also paying more then the normal price for the 360.

16. Tommyboy

Tommyboy Member

Did your friend end up buying Rock Band 2?

17. T-Yao

T-Yao Member

make it cheaper i'll buy the tv its not new though i understand that it's not for sell any where but thats a bit too much