1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Lennox Lewis will knockout MIke Tyson

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by LEWIS LLOYD2, Apr 6, 2002.

Tags:
  1. DiSeAsEd MoNkEy

i hope a really cool body part gets bit off this time.

2. LEWIS LLOYD2

LEWIS LLOYD2 Member

Anyone who bites people is a rapist point blank.You continue to show you know nothing about this topic, Lewis was clearly up against Mccall and just because you are a Lewis hater that does not mean you have to agree with an ignorant mexiacan referee whose job is to obey orders from the W.B.C. Do you also agree Holyfield and Lewis was a draw? As a Cahmpion Lewis deserved the right to continue anybody knows but a biased Tyson fan like does not. The Mccall punch was a knockdown and Lewis got up end of story screw the corrupt ref. Hasim Rahman did not just land 1 punch he hit Lewis with about 6 better shots in the rounds before. You have researched the Tyson rape? Your a joke to even say anything like that. Yes the whole world is agianst Tyson and I guess Tyson did not bite Holys ear, Try to break Botha's arm, Hit after the bell and Attack the ref. You know all of Tyson's supporters are pathetic. Holyfield and Douglas are not known knockout punchers and they did Tyson in. Tyson is an overweight bloated 240lbs and cant even move. Tyson has never felt Lewis's power and when he does he will revert to his cheating tactics. You cant compare Tyson's chin because he has not fought no one good in 9 years so have no arguement o.k. I have more respect for Chris BYRD and David Tua at least they fight the best, This bum Tyson fights a bunch of sorry white guys. You know it and the truth hurts. I dont even want to hear no more about this bum tyson cause he is a rapist and an old man beater(any arguement there) Tyson does not even deserve a fight with Lewis.

3. ROCKSS

ROCKSS Member

LL2- I think Penny made a vey good argument and you shot him down with name calling..........real smooth :rolleyes:

My prediction is Tyson wins with a KO

4. Pennywize

Pennywize Member

I guess Holyfield is a rapist too. Holyfield bit a fighter on the shoulder in the amatuers, you didn't know that did you?:) Lewis was up, but being up in boxing does not mean the fight should continue, if the fighter does not respond to the ref's commands, the ref is going to stop the fight. Did you see the Kostya/Judah fight, Kostya hit Zab and he went down, got up and was talking to the ref, the only problem is he was looking two feet away from where the ref was standing and what did he do, he fell down again. And how about the first Tyson/Holyfield fight, Tyson was declared knocked out and he was still standing and wasn't even knocked down in the round. CASE CLOSED. By the way, what does the ref being "mexiacan" have to do with this anyways? He's not "mexiacan", he's an American just like you who makes more money and pays more taxes to our government than you do. I never said Tyson was an angel, but who are you to judge anyone anyways? I know Tyson is going to knockout Lewis and I didn't come up with my prediction by wondering what either one of them do outside of the ring. You also said that Tyson hasn't tasted Lewis's power, well your wrong, they sparred when they were younger and Lewis was knocked out of the ring. You are just hung up on Tyson being convicted of rape, he has paid his dues to society and from now on I think that is something for the man upstairs to worry about. Also, you keep saying Tyson fights nobodies. Who is he fighting next? CASE CLOSED

5. Pennywize

Pennywize Member

I hear the Hopkins/Dariusz fight is in jeopardy due to money. Dariusz's promoter, Peter Kohl is the worst in the business. De La Hoya/Vargas I believe is being rescheduled for Sept. Look out for the Morales/Barrera2 fight, the first one was the best fight I've ever seen. If you have Showtime, check out Tua/Oquendo on Saturday, that one should be pretty good.

6. DrewP

DrewP Member

OMG!!! ROFL ROFL ROFL!!! I think I bit someone when I was around 4.... Im a rapist. My sister bit me on the arm once accidently while we were fighting.... shes a rapist. ROFL. Dude, I was actually taking your opinions seriously until I read that.

7. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Member

If there isn't any drama(ie. biting, kicking, wrestling or other interferences) in this fight I seriously think Mike will take out Lennox in the first 4 rounds.

8. LEWIS LLOYD2

LEWIS LLOYD2 Member

. I will say it again since you dont understand . The W.B.C. is in mexico they have cheated for Mexican fighters yes Mexican fighters in the past and the ref was Mexican and he was partial and biased to the Don King camp and that is why he stopped the fight early. Any fool knows King has paid off Sulliman in the past except you! The only CASECLOSED is that you know nothing. Tyson fought nobodies up to now and he is only getting this chance because of the stupid and ignorant public who know nothing about boxing and the mind warped media who are even worse. I tell you what a bunch of cowards these media are. Lewis is only fighting him for the money not because he is the top contender out there. Chris Byrd is better than tyson, he would run circles around Tythug.
    I think Roy Jones is great so dont think i dislake him but I am sick of his out of the ring stuff, The fake rap LP and his cornball image.

9. Pennywize

Pennywize Member

When did the WBC cheat for Mexican fighters? If this is true, wouldn't they have more Mexicans as thier champions? Three out of a possible 17 champions doesn't help your "conspiracy theory." Here's something else that easily discredits your conspiracy theory, how many of Don King's fighters are WBC champions? Do you want the answer? Well I'm going to give it to you, ZERO. It seems that Don's money isn't going very far, maybe he needs to issue the WBC a raise.:D You can come up with these fantasies all you want, but I'm easily shooting them down with facts, like this one, if King and the WBC are such close friends, why was it possible for Don's biggest draw, Tito Trinidad to lose against Hopkins? Have I made it clear enough yet that you have absolutely nothing to back up your statements? Oh yeah, you think Byrd can beat Tyson? I'll admit that Byrd would give Tyson more trouble than Lewis, but did you see the Byrd/Ibeabuchi fight? If you haven't, watch Byrd get knocked out by Ike, then remember that Tyson is faster and more powerful than Ike. It seems to me that you could be a very knowledgeable boxing fan if it weren't for the theories and hate for what fighters do out of the ring, I mean, just read your last sentence.

10. LEWIS LLOYD2

LEWIS LLOYD2 Member

Man your lame I didnt know you were so blind, Everybody knows the WBC is corrupt, Wake up this nothing new where have you been locked in a closet all your life. Pernell whitaker was robbed vs Chavez. Pernell Whit aker was robbed vs Ramirez in fight 1 and Pernell Whitaker was robbed vs De La Hoya. being ignorant to the facts is not good for a column writer. You shot down nothing I am right again as usual and you are wrong. You are just a biased fan and have no merit in column writing. Just cause it does not happen every time that does not mean it has not happened, Man that is simple thinking. Another guy was robbed vs Chavez to try to get him to the 100th win, I forget his name I think it was frankie something than he whupped Chavez in the rematch. You see it feel realy foolish to be told all these facts and your scrathing your head trying to figure out some old corny cliche like conspiracy to say. I understand you have to revert to these tactics to make yourself feel better but your still dead wrong. I guess you also believe that Lewis was not robbed vs Holyfield in fight 1 he he.

11. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Member

Looks like we have another BBS pain in the ass in the making.

:rolleyes:

12. Hydra

Hydra Member

Wouldn't it be great if fights had to end in knockouts? They just don't put a limit on the number of rounds and leave everything else as is and boxing would be way more popular. Decisions suck! If I see one more fighter stuck out at the end of Lewis's jab, I am going to be sick.

13. Pennywize

Pennywize Member

Oh my, your telling me your right and I'm wrong? Lets take a look at your last post and see how many of the "facts" you have stated are wrong:

1. You said the guy that fought Chavez for his 100th win was robbed and that it was Frankie Randall, uh nope, the guy Chavez fought for his 100th win was Ken Sigurani and HE WAS KNOCKED OUT!!!
    2. You said that Randall was robbed in the first fight, Randall WON THE FIRST FIGHT!!!
    3. You said Randall "whupped" Chavez in the second fight when in fact Randall LOST THE SECOND FIGHT!!!

Now please tell me who needs to get their facts striaght.

Do you know why Whitaker always had controversial decisions? Because the judges sat at ringside and everyone else sat in thier living room. Pernell was a great fighter, very slick and elusive, but couldn't punch himself out of a wet paper bag. Most judges, make their judgements on who did the most damage, who scored the most meaningfull shots, not who ducked and slipped the most punches. Have you ever been to a live fight? Also, you brought up Ramirez, well Pernell BEAT RAMIREZ A YEAR LATER FOR THE WBC TITLE, what happened, did the corrupt WBC just forget about that fight. Another thing, Chavez/Whitaker was a draw, Ramirez beat Whitaker then lost to Chavez in the very next fight, who was the WBC rooting for in that fight? And Don King has never been De La Hoya's promoter so who paid off the WBC in that fight, De La Hoya himself? Finaly, the "racist and corrupt WBC" had Pernell as thier 147 lb champion for 8 YEARS, Chavez never had the WBC belt, Ramirez only had it for a year before losing it to non mexican Pernell and DLH had it for three. Your conspiracy theories are illogical and can't be backed up, but I guess that's why they are called what they are called.

#33 Pennywize, Apr 10, 2002
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2002
  14. Almu

Almu Member

Why do I have this lurking suspicion that our friend LL2 is a reinvented Drexler85?

Let me see...

LL2, what do you think about Jordan? Kobe? Tiger? Did the Pacers get a fair shot at the title a couple of years ago? ;)

15. LEWIS LLOYD2

LEWIS LLOYD2 Member

Your silly and your r****ded column is meaningless. Thats what I meant Randall was robbed in the 2nd fight vs. Chavez, I used to love Chavez but when they started these crazy results for him I started hating him. What's your problem any legit person in boxing knows its corrupt from Kellerman and Merchant and they stress it all the time but a little club fight watcher like you is defending this game like its legit. That is what I meant Whitiker was robbed vs Chavez because it was a unanimous outcome and the corrupt judges ruled it a draw. Whitaker beat Ramirez in fight 1 clear cut and was cheated out of the win, so what if they gave him the 2nd fight. You know your point of view is really senseless because you say just because it does not happen every time there is no foul play so can stick that conspired quotes up your you know what. I call it foul play you start with these crazy words like theory. It is not a theory your a theory. Was Lennox lewis getting flat out robbed for the undisputed a theory, Gimme a break. I have been at fights so who the world do you think you are? You are not no big time person. These is not a debate boxing is crooked and any nobody with a brain understands that so give it up. I am not interested in your warped views so go write your little column that nobody reads.

16. Pennywize

Pennywize Member

This is getting tiring so this is my last post to you on this subject. You said the WBC was corrupt and in favor of mexicans, that was an ignorant opinion backed up with zero facts. When did I say that their was no corruption in boxing? Are you grasping at straws? Of course their is corruption in boxing, but the motivation factor is financial, not racial. Your just mad because you have made so many errors and I've pointed them out so easily.

You don't like my columns, you say I'm no big time person? Listen, I started writing boxing articles last week and the three articles that I've ever written are published on four different websites and now I'm an exclusive writer for two sister websites. No, I'm not big time yet, but I think I've made substantial progress in 6 days. My contact who writes for USA Today and Ring Magazine assures me that I'm heading in the right direction. If you don't like my columns, that's fine, I like criticism. Anyways, who knows, maybe one day I'll see you at a fight and I'll get you ringside with my press pass.:D

17. Mr.Scary

Mr.Scary Member

Pennywize

I read the column. Dont let anyone bring you down. You are doing a good job writing and most likely a lot closer to the inside world of boxing than most people ever get to see.

18. LEWIS LLOYD2

LEWIS LLOYD2 Member

Thanks for the insight Pennywize and I guess we will just have to wait for the Lewis Tyson fight to see gets the true bragging rights.

19. LEWIS LLOYD2

LEWIS LLOYD2 Member

Almu, What a weird name, but here it goes. I think Reggie Jordan is a great assistant coach witht the Nets, Tiger Lee Chung was a great wrestler for the wwf in the 80's and Kirby was terrific for the Twins back in the days.