1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

T-Mac out 3 weeks (UPDATE: Audio from Rick Adelman)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Dec 2, 2008.

1. worzel gummidge

That's your opinion over what is on record.

http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid823425601/bclid853723710/bctid2917234001
    http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/sports/bk/bkn/6141867.html
    http://wcbstv.com/sports/Andrews.sports.surgeon.2.413644.html

2. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Thanks T-Mac. . . get better. . . .and come back with a HEART OF FIRE
    basically
    Now the team and gel .. . move and and prepare without
    there being any questions about if he gonna be there or not

Time to Move on and get Good .. .
    then
    we will be a GOOD TEAM
    then
    we can Add T-MAC to a GOOD TEAM

So . . this is good news. . .the team will make it through
    be the #6 or #5 seed at the lowest
    then beat the ***** out of the WEST in the Playoffs

Rocket River
    Best decision T-Mac. . .Get well soon buddy

3. FoOLiSh_AzN

FoOLiSh_AzN Member

T-mac will be be 100% basketball ready again...i just hope he can get back to 90% then the rockets will be ok.

4. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

Battier hurt himself rehabbing for the season....Tmac...didn't do the rehab.

Who deserves the pass?

DD

5. dizign

dizign Member

penny hardawaaaaaayyyyy!

6. Raibonsters

Raibonsters Member

but wait, you come to a Rockets message board to talk bad about the Rockets? yeah, alright, that makes sense. Good job, idiot.

7. devin23

devin23 Member

http://www.chron.com/sports/rockets/

LOL check this out. T-MAC INJURY TICKER: Games missed: 3 • Rockets without T-Mac: 1-2
    Pay for no play: $257,644 x 3 = $772,934

From chron.com. This will likely be updated for every game he misses. Talk about crude humor.

8. Stray_Dog

Stray_Dog Member

It comes down to attitude. With Yao and Battier, you get stories of impressive work ethic and hard working attitudes. With Tmac....um, I guess we get excuses. Also with Yao and Battier, its a broken bone or inflammation something you can medically see. With Tmac, its soreness and pain, very subjective data.

9. sab504

sab504 Member

UPDATE: TMAC = INJURY PLAQUE CAREER. :mad:

10. BruceHR

BruceHR Member

Tmac suck, we dont need him, how always he get injured, 3 weeks out can he back with 100% healed, I cant believe. Give him three weeks, then he have no excuse. From now on, without Tmac we only got 21 wins and 48 losses. History says we are no very good, but I believe.

Have someone watched game Lakers @ Pacers, Lakers is still now our ranking first in the western, but they lose, when the scores were tied 86 to 86, Lakers run a 15-0, but at last Pacers won the game. Now we need to learn something from Pacers --consistence.

11. JBIIRockets

JBIIRockets Contributing Member

His back, his shoulder, his knee......it is always something.

I will say this for T-Mac, he does suck it up during the playoffs.

12. worzel gummidge

T-Mac doesn't suck and the Rockets do need him. To me what's most worrying about this situation is what happens if he comes back three weeks from now with the same problem? Does T-Mac become so disheartened he gives up or does he dig in his heels and play his way through it?

13. 1individual

1individual Member

I'm not worried a bit as Tracy himself is looking forward to waiting till he gets back to his original form. This means our team with Artest will be able to carry on the work and form a proper chemistry during an easy month like December. Tracy will be back and will be explosive.

14. DaDakota

Supporting Member

He didn't do much to rehab in the summer and is out of shape and his ego can not take being beaten by scrub players, so he is going to (Ehem) rehab to get in shape so he can get back to playing shape.

The team should force him into some serious mandatory rehab and make it so hard that it would be better for him to play.

DD

15. blender

blender Member

I don't get it. Does this mean sitting out can actually be detrimental to McGrady's recovery? I hope not.

16. BruceHR

BruceHR Member

As I questioned, can he back with 100% healed? That was a good excuse of him, now we dont let him do thing Kobe do, but at least be on the court. the doctor said he can heal himself by playing.

17. DaDakota

Supporting Member

Yes it does, it means that if he doesn't strengthen the knee it will be a lingering problem.

But hey.....why listen to the doctors...Tmac knows best....I mean he has had a fractured elbow and all.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

DD

18. leebigez

leebigez Contributing Member

One guy had a ankle, the other had a shoulder and knee. DD, ur smart enough to know having your arm in a sling is going to prevent u from running, pool work and a lot of aerobic exercise. Your arms churn with the legs.

We should know that tracy is going to play 65-70 games per. He will always be judged by playoff success or failures. Last post season u were talking about his 4th qts eventhough the guy had a bad knee and busted shoulder. I remember you last season wondering if the guy was faking it. I'd rather have him limp free from late december on than not. People have said yao is the best player and its his team, well he has more to work with than when tracy had without him. People talk about Shane as if he can do more if he needs to. Scola is suppose to be the other to make it the big 4. In the offseason, people were giddy about the depth. Well, its show and prove time. The team has the weakest part of their schedule, so lets see if the team is as good as some say.

19. BrooksBall

BrooksBall Contributing Member

Here is the pic for those that missed your link:

[​IMG]

20. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

worst fans ever