1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Post-Game Analysis: Pacers 91, Rockets 90

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 26, 2008.

Tags:
  1. thegame_2234

thegame_2234 Contributing Member

Adelman think that is very hard to give the dam ball or having around a 7'6" power house with 13.whathever on the clock to dunk or get the foul

PLEASE YAO STEP UP AND PLAY MAN IS FUSTRATING TO SEE THAT :mad: :eek:

TIL THE NEXT GAME GO ROCKETS :mad: :eek:

2. aurocketfan

aurocketfan Member

yao owned DH 12 every single time..this loss is not on yao.

3. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

like i have always said, if we're going to win as a team this year, we have to win on balance (and the re-emergence of tracy).

but i think we never expected ron artest to suck this bad offensively. dude literally missed another gimme layup in the 4th.

4. Horowitz

Horowitz Member

恶心的比赛,特别是姚明最后那一投,太恶心了

5. JonRetro

JonRetro Contributing Member

ya foreal man.. i feel you on this one.

6. aurocketfan

aurocketfan Member

look, we are just fine! this is a long season and we have 65 games to go. i only concern about how far we can go for the playoff~

7. Nolocke

Nolocke Member

Trade him for Marion and be done with it.

8. startah

startah Member

didnt watch the game! did battier play?

9. eveluvsrox

eveluvsrox Contributing Member

YES HE DID

10. Nolocke

Nolocke Member

Yes he did and made some great plays.

11. eveluvsrox

eveluvsrox Contributing Member

I noticed that. No chuck wasnt played. :( I guess Rick didnt think he could match up with anyone which wouldve r****ded or they was just makin this night about Battier. I dont know.. :mad: :confused:

12. oldyellow

oldyellow Member

Add one: having Yao and Scola on/off court several times but never together in last few minutes. Scola should on court with Yao.

Two men to blame:

Aldeman for his inadequate and r****ded reaction
    Alston for his wasting too much good opportunity and bad pass.

13. blender

blender Member

Didn't see the game, but I'm surprised Von Wafer didn't get any minutes. It seems that the Rockets sorely needed an offensive boost off the bench and Wafer might have provided it.

And what's up with +/- ratio for this game? All pluses or atleast a 0 (Scola) for the starters and all negatives for the bench? And Landry getting 15 points 10 rebounds in almost 30 minutes, but a +/- ratio of -15?

14. oldyellow

oldyellow Member

The ending is ugly but good for Rocket!!!

If Yao dunked the last ball and wined the game, every one (including the coach team) would forgive their ugly performance in last few minutes!!!

Insufficient preparation for weak teams, r****ded reaction to the strategy change of the opponent (both coach and players) and not enough concentration ruin this team, not just this game.

15. worzel gummidge

Adelman didn't seem too pleased with Yao's play in the post-game conference.

http://www.nba.com/rockets/index_main.html

"Yao was guarding Murphy. Sometimes you got to go out. You can't stay back when you're playing a shooter and let your teamates help you.

...Yao should never be up top, when we're trying to feed the post. He should be down low."

16. cmellon

cmellon Member

All he needs to do is jump a bit... who said he couldn't do it?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ij80iwfOoKo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ij80iwfOoKo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

17. The Brian

The Brian Member

it's not about dunking. you guys are all offbase.

it would have been tough for anyone, especially yao to dunk in that kind of traffic.

what he needs to do though is go up STRONG, regardless of what kind of shot it is. he didn't need to dunk, he just needed to go up strong and he would have either 1) made the shot or 2) more likely get a foul.

it seemed to me he panicked and threw the shot up a lot quicker then he should have and it was a weak attempt. it's not dunking, it's going up for the shot with his body.

18. erlang

erlang Member

totally agree :cool:

19. roslolian

roslolian Member

Took the words right out of my mouth. 0-fer and Addledman strikes again :mad: Seriously, 0-fer jacking up as many shots as Yao but only producing 9 points? Addledman not giving Chuck Hayes AND Wafer minutes when: we needed someone who can shoot straight and someone to provide defense down low? Why the hell were you sitting on your ass the entire game Addledman? Why don't you do your job description and...coach? :rolleyes:

I never thought I'd say this, but I'm seriously missing JVG now. Compared to Addledman's incompetence, JVG seems like a genetically spliced Phil Jackson, Byron Scott and Popovich. Can we have a do-over on the whole "replace the coach" thing please?

20. ReD_1

ReD_1 Rookie

This is really frustrating. Did you see Murphy WIDE open knocking those threes?

And cheap putback?

Wow it was hard to lose from Indiana but Rockets did it.