1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Yao runs into normal,let's wait for T-Mac..

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by pipesir, Nov 24, 2008.

Tags:
  1. killlogan

killlogan Member

Wait for T-Mac? :D I think we'd better wait for his contract's expiring. I can't wait to see his gabage contract getting off our book. Tmac scored 6points but got 250,000 dollars for this single game, say, he got 41,000 dollars from each point. 41,000 dollars is very enough for a toyota car, enough for barkley to play 1 hour in las vegas, able to afford 39,426 humburgers. Tmac did all these just by giving 6 points. 41,000 dollars is even more than the whole year's salary of most workers. Hell him, or her.

2. dafranchise0309

WHY DO YOU CARE HOW MUCH HE IS GETTING PAID? Are you writting the checks? No your not, Tmac is a pro athlete all these guys make tons of money so I don't know what you are complaining about. Yeah he only had 6 pts but the team won. Do you want him to drop 40pts every night and have the team lose? Some of you fools are so self centered and morons. Tmac is still a premier player in the NBA hurt or not.

If the team needed him to score more, he would take more shots. We are playing the Heat in the 2nd month of the season not the NBA finals. Let the guy rest. He is coming of knee surgery and the last thing we need is for him to get hurt again just because "it is his duty to play 45 minutes a game and score at least 40pts" Relax, the team won...we are in first place in the division...what else do you want??? Just do us all a favor and gtfo of clutchfans and take all your negative drama queen friends with you

3. badgerfan

badgerfan Member

Like it or not the guy's salary is a big deal. If he was making Scola money people would be talking about what a steal he is. As it is his salary could cover a couple of elite players.

4. tchou

tchou Contributing Member

What exactly does the title have to do with the first post?

5. tchou

tchou Contributing Member

Woah...relax man.

If you had an extra 20 Mil to spend, do you think you could possibly find a better production/fit?

6. aurocketfan

aurocketfan Member

when Tmac gets back in shape..we are ready!!!

7. tksense

tksense Member

just 3mil down, the team would have the best cheerleader and lockerroom presence and stabilizer and even energizer bunny (ancient ver.) AND no luxury tax...
    even the safe/good for morale bet in the signing of former franchise ate that out of the equation as it stands now.

8. lustdog

lustdog Member

you guys draw conclusions way too quickly. Chill down..

9. Jeff Who

Jeff Who Member

He is in shape, I'd say pretty great shape. He just can't get to the basket but dude is shooting near 42% from deep.

10. leaveray

leaveray Member

I am worried about Lakers, obviously, Lakers is our biggest obstacle during the trip to the Champiomship

11. rznqp

rznqp Member

Hero becoming old..... what a pity! :eek:

12. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

I liked how Tmac played in the Miami game......he played within the system, did not force anything and set his teamates up.

He just sat the 4th quarter because Barry was playing well.

No complaints from me.

DD

13. BasketballReasons

BasketballReasons Contributing Member

Finally! I almost forgot Yao could get a double double and go double digits!

14. singaporet-mac

t-mac mentioned that he judge himself by wad he does in april may and june
    so i guess it is a hint that he is abt to step up his game during tat period

15. jump shooter

jump shooter Contributing Member

I thought T-Mac had a good to descent game, he didn't force any bad shots and played some descent defense. The all important effort was there. Also he didn't complain or make excuses after the game.

16. pipesir

pipesir Member

Yeah. That's exactly what I mean.

17. Big MAK

Big MAK Member

All I have to say is no one vote for Tracy or Yao for the all star game. I want them home resting during that week off! :D

18. EssTooKayTD

EssTooKayTD Contributing Member

I was thinking to myself..."I hope McGrady is close to productive *consistently* around the All-Star break. So I'm with the OP. I hope it starts to come together by then. Until then, just stay above water and keep pace with the rest of the West.

19. Just2MuchHype

Just2MuchHype Member

The Rockets aren't giving him enough shots. They didn't even post him up, or give him the ball in the midrange area(where he mostly scores) once. The Rockets are ignoring him, giving most of the shots to Rafer Alston, Scola, Yao, and Brooks. Brooks off the bench shoots so much its not even funny. Maybe Tmac would be posting big numbers if he actually gets some ****ing shots. 7 shots? how much shots is he averaging this year?

20. bingsha10

bingsha10 Member

Yea, but with battier most likely coming back this week Ron's minutes are probably gonna go down to 30 mins too.