1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

League Pass, have you ordered it yet?

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by DaDakota, Sep 27, 2008.

1. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

I guarantee you it won't be free for the whole season.

2. fmullegun

fmullegun Contributing Member

anyone know how much it is on comcast?

I am really thinking about getting it despite no HD channels that I can find.

3. Tuan

Tuan Member

Anyone selling their broad band league pass? Email me at Tuancdo@yahoo.com if you are!

4. Booster2point0

Hey, if I already set up League pass so I can view on my TV, how do I view games online?

5. Jet Blast

Jet Blast Contributing Member

Go to NBA.com and click on the league pass broadband ad. If you don't have an NBA.com account you will need to set one up. Once that is done, in order to watch games online you will need to enter who is your cable or satellite provider along with your account number. Please allow up to five business days for NBA.com to verify your provider and account number. When the verification process is over you will be able to watch games online after you download a small piece of software to allow for broadband viewing.

Hope that helps.

6. Bob Monkeyson

Bob Monkeyson Member

is the free preview still going on for anyone on Dish network? It not coming now for me...

7. Shaud

Shaud Member

It was only for the 1st week. The free previews come back on later on in the season for a week.

8. Bob Monkeyson

Bob Monkeyson Member

actually the free preview was coming on until last night. I think they stopped it today because they finally got the package ready....that's why I wanted to know if anyone else is still getting it.

9. yuantian

yuantian Contributing Member

as of today, dish network free preview is gone. :D

10. Bigearz

Bigearz 713only
    Supporting Member

Yea, that was nice of them at dish to extend negotiations past the $20 discount we always got for signing up early.

I'm not even going to get into all the non-hd broadcasts like tonite.
    All those open HD channels and they hose us. I will be going over to Direct when my contract expires.

BamBam likes this.
  11. yuantian

yuantian Contributing Member

i signed up for the $85 broadband league pass last month. :)

12. Booster2point0

Thanks, I've been entering my account number (along with the other information they require) almost every day and I always get this error:

"Please correct the following errors and try again.

* We are unable to validate your NBA LEAGUE PASS TV subscription. Please verify the cable or satellite service provider and account number provided.

It may take up to 5 business days after placing your NBA LEAGUE PASS TV subscription order to enable activation of your complimentary NBA LEAGUE PASS BROADBAND subscription. If your NBA LEAGUE PASS TV subscription was ordered more than 5 business days ago AND you are not able to activate your NBA LEAGUE PASS BROADBAND subscription, please click here for additional activation instructions."

I ordered League Pass multiple weeks ago, so the "five business days" thing is now irrelevant. I also clicked on the link that they gave me at the end of that error message, and in order to get it working I'll have to email them and go through a huge hassle, I'll do that eventually if that's what it takes, but does anyone else have more advice?

13. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

I had to fax my bill in, and then mailed it as well.....after all that, they sent an email saying 5 days etc...and after 7 days, I sent in a work order detailing what I had done...they fixed it that day.

DD

14. rockets fan

rockets fan Rookie

anyone got the MMS link to the lakers/nets game right now? reallly bored, and want to see the fakers lose.

15. zazahan

zazahan Contributing Member

16. thelasik

thelasik Contributing Member

Does anyone know if the price of league pass is reduced sometime during the season? I plan on purchasing it in January when I move back to Houston.

17. kaleidosky

kaleidosky Your Tweety Bird dance just cost us a run

yeah they usually reduce it to half off at some point.. i forget when.

18. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

I think around Mid to late January.

But the internet broadband is having major issues with blackouts......they are blacking out the wrong games all over the country.

Their IP detection system sucks balls.

DD

19. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

i just got billed for league pass even though i didn't order it!!! scum bags.

20. withmustard

withmustard Member
    Supporting Member

I have researching LP and they have lots of unhappy customers. Also, did you get LP last year? They keep it on Auto-renew until you cancel. Pretty Lame. I was thinking about getting it at the halfway point on a purchased visa card for protection if possible.