1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

KG taunts Jose Calderon

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by stipendlax, Nov 11, 2008.

Tags:
  1. kikimama

kikimama Member

Yeah, all people who play pickup games don't think like that. Just like all people who play basketball are black. If people act stupid on the board and show proud of themselves, I'm show gonna make them no.
    At least a fifth grader will know when to use "an" instead of "a". Not to mention a period. Give me a comma or something. STOP POSTING IN ITALICS, CAN'T YOU SEE THAT IT IS SUPER ANNOYING?!?!?!?!?!

2. T-mac&Yao=RING

T-mac&Yao=RING Contributing Member

I'm not going to stop posting in italics.

3. Life2Def

Life2Def Member

KG is a fake tough guy for proof see Anthony Peeler, When he hit him with that elbow shot Mr "pump my chest" didn't want none.

4. ShadyMcGrady

ShadyMcGrady Contributing Member

The good people talk trash at the park here. But the best let their game do the talking.

There aren't too many straight up ballers around here though so I can't say. Mostly it's just people who are overly aggressive and call fouls like little girls (actually no disrespect to little girls, they probably have more balls than some of the 'tough guys' around here).

I've played with a guy who walked on at Cal and one who walked on at OSU and they never talked trash...I think it's a stupid part of the game. Mostly pick up basketball is just grab your 5 and have fun. Whether you get run off the court or it goes all the way from 13 win by 2 to cap 21.

Trash talking is part of professional sports. Sometimes it's used in a more 'competitive but friendly' way and sometimes not so much. But I don't think it should be part of basketball at the local gym or the local park.

Unless I cross you up. Then GAME ON. :D

5. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

Should add rules where its ok to engage in a fight under certain circumstances. Put them in the hallway to the locker room and let them duke it out. I honestly think if it was 2v2, Alston and Artest could probably take anyone in the NBA. Calvin Murphy in his prime could kick everyone's ass though.

6. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

Against the Bucks on Saturday, KG deliberately pushed/slapped Bogut in the face after Bogut accidentally swiped him in the face during a scrum for the ball. Unfortunately the refs called a double technical even though KG was clearly the aggressor and hit Bogut on purpose.

Those of you who hate KG, I'm moving closer to you than evenrefore. The call by the refs was absolutely disgraceful and really ticked me off.

7. DPballer

DPballer Member

You've probably been looking away at his antics because he's such a great player and now a winner. Welcome to the club.

8. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

If I had to chose one word to describe KG....

Fake.

9. FFz

FFz Member

I would prob pay more to watch artest vs jermane o'neal than i would any UFC fights.