1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

So much for watching Astros opening day rant

Discussion in 'Houston Astros' started by Surfguy, Apr 2, 2002.

1. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

Two channels on DirecTV show the Astros game is supposed to be on 642 and 755(free preview). WELL, ITS NOT PHUCKING ON!

It says:

This program is not available in your area. Check Program Guide for alternate programming.

Ah....bite me DirecTV or whomever is responsible for this crap. I live in D/FW...not Houston. I could understand if it were blacked out if I lived in Houston....but since when are they pulling this crap for D/FW people.

Does this mean I don't get to watch any games this season?

WTF gives...I want somebody's head on a platter over this one.

TV programming fockers. Whatever......

Surf

2. red

red Contributing Member

wrong forum...

3. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

Funny...I didn't even know one existed until you said that. I use my favorites. Oh well....at least I got a reply :rolleyes: .

4. red

red Contributing Member

well, to add to your rant, damn those early day games, im here in seattle and the game starts a 2pm my time while im still here at work...damn you scheduling fockers...

5. RocksMillenium

RocksMillenium Contributing Member

D*mn there's an Astros' forum!? I swear to god I didn't know it existed until this thread was moved! Maybe I should scan the BBS for the first in 30 years.

6. BobFinn*

BobFinn* Contributing Member

You didn't miss much, surf. Wade was awful. Throw all those spring numbers out the window. Biggio looked bad as well. He watched strike 3 with the bat on his shoulders not once, but TWICE!!!! And he botched the pivot throw on an easy double play ball. Not a very impressive start after the great spring they had.