1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Francis to begin practice!!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by QdoubleA, Oct 18, 2008.

1. Kot21

Kot21 Member

Man Pre-Season dont mean nothing lets see what he can do when the regular rotation guards start playin hard and serious. I know a healthy Francis can hold his own at least but that guy is neva healthy(out of shape, knee, surgery, cold) it neva stops lol

2. linvetb6

linvetb6 Member

hmm both had a cold.....

well at least yao ming still praticed.... guess hes not as soft as i thought lol

3. linvetb6

linvetb6 Member

this is so fing beautiful and that was one game and when he was unhealthy and out of shape... boy its nice to hear bill commentating on steve like the old days! lol

4. Cocainecowboy

Cocainecowboy Member

Alright....My homie Steve is about ready........Get rid of Head and lets win a championship

5. aussie rocket

aussie rocket Member

Artest a sore knee?

Boy it never stops for us does it.

6. Spacemoth

Spacemoth Contributing Member

Fixed.

7. DPballer

DPballer Member

We will never escape it. :(

Seriously... the odds that we have our projected starting lineup intact and healthy for Game 1 of the playoffs can't be considered high even to Rockets fans.

8. jpapi0022

jpapi0022 Member

There might be more to it but its sad that a little head cold kept stevie out from his return to the court So much for a guy having alot of heart Yao did it I wonder what was Francis excuse. That head cold must have really been serious. WE ARE ALL WAITING FRANCIS!!!!!! Prove these doubters wrong!!!!!!!!!

9. ico4498

ico4498 Member
    Supporting Member

yeah, it's a really good idea to rush back and infect the rest of the team.

10. mtran

mtran Member

i hope you make it back, franchise! im pulling for you!!

11. rocketsmetalspd

SF3 I will be pulling for you and I hope you are finally healthy. I also can't wait to see who will make the final roster.

12. SuperKev

SuperKev Contributing Member

I got a headcold after my flu shot the other day. If that is how SF3 got his (Yao says his was from that last week), then he should be able to return quick with no issues.

Since you're in the 'know' ico, is that how he got it?