1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Video] Celtics punk rookie Bill Walker (skirmish with T-Mac)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Oct 11, 2008.

1. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I think Walker was watching the movie 'Above the Rim' before the game..
    but WE'RE the one's with Birdie!
    [​IMG]

2. geegee1337

geegee1337 Member

“Every game has been chippy,” said Celtics coach Doc Rivers. “When you win it all, people will attack you.”

oh wow give me a break

3. tzc

tzc Member

man! can't stand those boston fags.

4. wreck

wreck Contributing Member

Walker is out of control, the league needs to do something about this guy. suspend him or fine him. hes just ruining the game. love the way he gets laid out by tmac. if dorsey was in the game, i swear he wouldve punched the crap out of him.

5. ivenovember

ivenovember Member

RIVALRYYYYY, come on!!!

6. WNBA

WNBA Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

copied from RealGM.

7. v3.0

v3.0 Contributing Member

From their own Boston writer, lmao.

8. DPballer

DPballer Member

And this is why we didn't draft him. He had a history of this and other antics at K-State.

9. YaoDreaming

YaoDreaming Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here are the gifs of the two incidents.

10. ronnymac

ronnymac Member

hahaha

11. ImmortalD24

ImmortalD24 Member

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iT3bY3oE4V4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iT3bY3oE4V4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

12. tofu--

tofu-- Member

I hope the Celtics get freakin' slaughtered this season. Seriously. I'm a huge Ray Allen fan, but watching this game and reading those post-game comments is absolutely ridiculous. They're getting way too full of themselves.

What Bill Walker did was uncalled for. Tracy McGrady shouldn't have did the retaliation bump, but it was understandable given that Walker's own shove was extreme. The push against Yao was out and out wrong, considering that Yao is seriously one of the classiest guys in the league. He did do a bit of a moving pick, but that happens all the time in the league.

If he wants to shove everyone just because they shove him around a bit, as other people mentioned, just wait until he gets into Utah. That kid is going to be ejected on the first possession.

And Eddie House is just a punk. Nothing else to be said.

13. qian.gj

qian.gj Member

he acts like an annoying rat

14. matty101

matty101 Member

I certainly do not condone what Walker did and he was definatly out of line, but if it was our rookie, Joey Dorsey, punking KG or Paul Pierce, we would be all over him with apprasial and cheering him on for 'not backing down' or 'standing up for himself.'

Also, i dont wanna blow your bubbles guys, but tmac pointed at Houses head first and then House pointed at Tmac (that was when the photo was taken of House)

Let it slide and beat down on em next time we see em. Thats the best way to respond.

15. ydzxn56

ydzxn56 Member

Just like that..lol

16. Scolandry

Scolandry Member

Bill Walker is a Class A r****d

1st he tries to mess with T'Mac and his ass gets layed out

2nd he tried to mess with Yao when Yao can just shove his balls into Walkers mouth

3rd he starts pushing Luis Scola... WTF are u stupid?? have u not seen Luis Scola play for the Argentina team when he plays all rough?? he wud have knocked you out and that would have been the end of your dreadful career.

17. eMat

eMat Contributing Member

Indeed. All through the game I got the feeling that the Celtics are trying to start something (provoke Ron?).

Very true about the Dorsey part. And to add to the House-Pierce altercation, it's not like Paul Pierce stopped McGrady - the way he was standing, he could have barely slowed him down had T-Mac chosen to go after House. Mac stopped himself.

18. Yao4REAL

Yao4REAL Member

This Walker guy don't belong in the NBA. If you can't stand a little physical contact and get mad every time someone push you a bit, then you're not a man.

19. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

I wouldn't be cheering for Dorsey if he did that, even if Dorsey was an exceptionall good player. There comes a time when you have to respect the veterans and know what your role is. I'll be embaressed at Dorsey if he did what walker did, shoving people around, then flopping like the Jazz.

20. ClutchCityReturns

ClutchCityReturns Contributing Member

Sometimes it amazes me just how little some basketball players know about the game they play.

This guy really thinks that Jordan didn't pass to his teammates when the game was on the line?

Umm...how about Jordan to Kerr? Or Jordan to Pippen (to Grant to Paxson)?

Walker's a knucklehead and an idiot as far as I can tell.