1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

League Pass

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by Vivid, Sep 26, 2008.

Tags:
  1. Vivid

Vivid Member

Was thinking about getting it this year and was wondering if anybody wanted to go in on it and split the broadband pass. If people know how to upload it for other users I would think that everyone on clutchfans can get to use it this year. No one should go without the Rockets...nobody. Any thoughts?
    -V

2. professorjay

professorjay Contributing Member

I'm up for it. I did it last year w/ 5 other people (someone else here held the account, not myself). It worked out well.

3. lxnew2000

lxnew2000 Member

I'm in that will be great. Is it a upload really necessary? I think we just need to share a NBA.com login rit?

4. playlife

playlife Member

I'm in for it too. Shoot me an email.

5. ind0fo0

ind0fo0 Contributing Member

I am in- BUT:
    1. are more than one person allowed to stream at the same time?
    2. if you also have to buy the cable with the broadband, who would get that (and would they pay more)?
    3. how good is the stream?

Thanks.

6. RedRaiderRocket

I am down we only get a couple of Mavs game here in Lubbock. Let me know what I need to do.

7. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

I'll be getting it again, I live out in LA willing to sell for the broadband part. you wouldnt get laker/clipper games of course.

I sold my portion of broadband last year for 53 dollars (cost of one of the 3 payment installations)

my deal is that i wouldnt want multiple people to share since accounts were cancelled when it was obvious there was multiple user abuse on an account.

email me through the board

8. ind0fo0

anyone willing to sell just the broadband from somewhere there is no team blackouts or somewhere with an eastern conference team? if not- yoyo: i definitely may take up your offer. Missing 8 games against western conference teams may be too much for me to digest ;)

9. Showtizzle2642

i live in austin would i be able to get all rocket games?

10. ind0fo0

Me too. what I heard was that even though our FSN shows FSNHouston during Astros games, they will show Spurs games only =(

11. PeacePeace

PeacePeace Member

I am definately in, all i care is about rockets games so if you live anywhere but houston and are talking about doing this get in touch with me. peace.

12. Vivid

Vivid Member

Well I'm in Ann Arbor so I guess maybe Detroit would be blacked out...anyways the stream is great if you have good connection. I also wonder how many people until it gets suspicious. Obviously it is just for us out-of-towners who desperately want to watch some Rockets. Researching on-line, seems like a lot of fans do this and they usually go about ten people at like 20 a piece. Looks like YoYo is selling the broadband to one person for 53, so that's a good deal. I will be getting league pass so anyone who is interested respond in this thread and refer to me. We will need to figure out a fair price and a prudent number of people.
    -V

13. MLittle577

MLittle577 Contributing Member

I will probably get it this season. (any Dallas vs Houston would be blacked-out I assume) Let me know if anyone wants to purchase the broadband part of it....e-mail me through the board.

14. chestr

chestr Member

I'd also be interested in splitting the broadband pass. I've never bought it before, so I have the same questions as ind0fo0. Can multiple people stream at the same time? Also, what is the quality of the stream?

15. ind0fo0

Bump. Anyone able to input on this?

16. chestr

chestr Member

hey ind0, OP answered our questions a few posts up.

17. redefined

redefined Contributing Member

I'm getting it but I live in Houston so you won't be able to get any Rockets games. But if you want my broadband account just so you have the ability to watch other teams just let me know and I'll give it to you for free.

18. ak47

ak47 Member

Hey Redefined, I would love to be able to watch other games on broadband. That's very generous of you to offer it for free :D .

Shoot me an email at am7046@gmail.com if you still want to share the broadband account.

19. UTmo

UTmo Contributing Member

Hey YoYo, I sent you a message last week about your leaguepass.
    Did you not get it?

20. dragon167

dragon167 Contributing Member

I'm really interested. I tried to send you a private mail but it seems you have disabled the function. Please send me a mail to [dragon167 at gmail dot com] if you still need someone to split the pass. Can I pay you through Paypal?

Thanks in advance!