1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live, including SGA and the Thunder taking on the New Orleans Pelicans

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Download Games @NBA.com Cheap

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by jmejia, Sep 2, 2008.

Tags:
  1. jmejia

jmejia Contributing Member

I was updating my profile today on NBA.com and there is a new section where you could download games for a small price. Do any of you guys have good experience with this? Are these in HD format? I am really pumped about this because I really want to purchase the Rockets 22-game win streak against the Fakers.

Thanks in advance.

2. HotRocket

HotRocket Contributing Member

NBA.com should do a season online pass. I know I would spend money to get one of those, but at the moment you can only get it through a sports pass.

The quality of the videos are good though, definitely worth any "small price."

3. AstroRocket

AstroRocket Member

http://www.rocketredrockers.net:6969/index.html

4. BrooksBall

BrooksBall Contributing Member

5. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

heh

the only problem with that is that the tracker is worthless without seeders and peers.

I don't have the initial vids on my machine anymore(clearing the drives for next season) so the only way that would work is if others that had them would put them up on their clients.

that reminds me, I need to do a poll to see if people still want me to release full games next season.

6. Hayesfan

Hayesfan Contributing Member

I will seed it if someone wants that game. It's on my computer right now because I am still working on my 22 game win streak video (which will probably be released in the next couple of days~!~ whoohooo)

In fact if there is any game from last season you would like, now is the time to ask, because like R2K I will be pulling mine off the hard drive before the new season as well.

I know I want you to release them... or at least send just them to me because you love me so much! ;) heehee

7. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

oh hey i was going to ask you if you have R2K's clips from the streak. I have a few games but i lost a bunch when one of my smaller HDs crashed and I had to get a different one. You think you can burn them on disc and snail them to me? I'll pay for all the costs, it probably be quicker than you trying to seed them all (if all the trackers for the games are still online) or if you are still coming out here in oct then I can grab them from you then

8. Hayesfan

Yeah, do you want just the highlight clips or do you want the extra segments and stuff that were on at the end or the full games and preposts?

I will be out there the first weekend in October so I could give it to you then! :)

I am trying to figure out what my schedule is going to be like in LA. I didn't want to have to rent a car, but I am thinking it will be easier to do that than using public transport.

9. high5

high5 Member

I also have the entire last season (well... except for game 6 vs Jazz), so if anyone needs any game, I'll seed it.

10. high5

high5 Member

OK, I've just re-seeded March 16th game vs Lakers.

11. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

definitely easier to do that, but depending on how my schedule is i can give you a ride. right now i *may* be out first week of oct for business in portland but its still up in the air if i need to go. but keep me posted

highlights for sure and and pre/post you have is good

12. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

thats is one of the last things on my drive, I never edited it at all. The entire capture is sitting there taking up 13G of space.

I will NOT be clipping highlights from it, but I *might* edit and encode the game itself just for archival purposes.

13. Hayesfan

Will do! Would you rather have it as a dvd to watch or as avi files to copy?

I am pretty sure I will just do the car thing. I am normally pretty good about driving in a strange city and maybe I can steal my dad's navigator!

14. high5

high5 Member

It would be much appreciated.

15. high5

high5 Member

Mar 22 game vs Suns also re-seeded, I just saw on tracker someone is stuck at 86%.

Have fun.

16. Bob Monkeyson

Bob Monkeyson Member

one game that I would really like to see again is the February game against the Kings, where Artest nearly brought them back to victory single handedly, until Novak made the game winner. The highlights obviously only have the Rockets in them, so now that Ron's a rocket, I'd really like to see that game again. I'd appreciate it if someone could seed that.

17. Bob Monkeyson

Bob Monkeyson Member

sorry for the double post, but I remember that the 11-28-07 game @ Suns is also one I've wanted to watch again, if possible...

18. JOHNNYN

JOHNNYN Member

think you can get me the rockets/laker 22nd win game?

19. shipwreck

shipwreck Member

the site for the tracker index appears to be down for me, anybody else experiencing this?

also, since now is the time, i am looking for the last 12 wins of the streak if anybody feels like being generous. i have all the games prior to that seeding for anybody.

20. Air-Olajuwon

Air-Olajuwon Member

Why pay when you can have it for free?