1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live, including KD vs. Ant and the star-studded Clippers-Mavericks matchup

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Hey Yao Ming! You are pissing me off!!!!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by adagio75, Aug 26, 2008.

1. scola

scola Member

Whenever you have the chance, ask Scola if he would change his gold medal for a ring...

I say he wouldn't.

2. MacFu

MacFu Member

Maybe or maybe not.

I'd say your assumption is as baseless and laughable as the other geniuses who said they know some players would value a NBA ring more than the gold medal.

The truth of none of you know *****.

3. scola

scola Member

It's not an assumption, just an opinion based on his compromise with the Argentine team since he was a teenager.

4. luisantonio1014

you must be one of those people who's only patriotic when we go to war. Can't you imagine playing for your home country, which is hosting the olympics. I'd take that over an NBA championship anyday. An NBA championship means a lot to us here in the U.S., but the Olympics are global.

5. DaRock1

DaRock1 Member

Since you mentioned about war, what's more interesting to me is what these people would do if we really go to war. Will they be willing to pick up arms and fight for our country? Honestly, I don't expect too much from these internet warriors who try so hard to prove they are patriot with their keyboards.

6. scola

scola Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. AggNRox

AggNRox Member

if our country is invaded by enemies, i believe majority here will pick up rifle to fight. but if you go into other countries and put your own will on other people, i am sorry you won't see ppl here to fight for you.

8. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

I think Charles Barkley needs to weigh in on this subject.

9. DaRock1

DaRock1 Member

I agree with what you said.

My point is that I think it is laughable to try to prove you are patriotic with your keyboard on the internet.

10. roxwin

roxwin Member

I think both CNT and ROX are inportant to Yao,he had played heart out for CNT and he will play same way with ROX, he is that kind person.
    so sit back and enjoy the game.

11. Rehabstudios

Rehabstudios Member

You running high on some female type emotions there man. And one of them females that get it good one time on a first date and assumed you engaged. I can see Yao talking to you like a lil broad. Like, "Baby you knew what this was when we met. You knew what type of dude I was. Baby I rep that red flag. I told you don't come into this with ya eyes wide close. I never hid the fact I was here to develop my game for China! My mission was not successful but it is complete. Hell, you'll be lucky if I come back I been homesick anyway!

That's when you fall on your knees sobing. "Ok, Stop yell at me bigdaddy. Im sorry big daddy. I didn't mean it. Just stay home. I mean here in Houston. We gotta contract bigdaddy you suppose to be committed to me!"

Yao, "Do you think the China and the sharks will give a crap about a contract with american if I say im ready to come home?"

-Not that I think Yao would leave. Sometimes you just gotta show em ya pimphand strong-

12. killer instinct

You are always pissed off probably, don't blame it on Yao that you don't get enough attention.................

13. joesr

joesr Member

Are you okay?

14. ROCKET!!!

ROCKET!!! Member

This whole thread is ridiculous!

15. bluehorse

bluehorse Member

Yao said he will put all his heart, his focuse on the Rockets in the following winter. he said this right after the Olympics closing. can you focuse on sereval things at the same time?

16. bluehorse

bluehorse Member

Yao said he will put all his heart, his focuse on the Rockets in the following winter. he said this right after the Olympics closing. can you focuse on sereval things at the same time?

17. binvegas

binvegas Contributing Member

Yeah it bothers me a little bit. Also a lot of hype about Mcgrade never been out of the first round, hell he came out straight out of high school, Yao has never been out of the first round either and he is the tallest player in the league.

18. BigRox11

BigRox11 Member

Don't worry about that, dude. That's Yao's marketing talk in China.

19. joesr

joesr Member

Not anymore he isnt

20. orbb

orbb Contributing Member

lmao!