1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rudy T is an Idiot!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by TheReasonSF3, Mar 8, 2002.

1. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

Someone else is nowhere to be found now.

I'll respond later -- got a heavy schedule today.

2. Francis3

Francis3 Member

Hmm..?

Seriously Rudy T is a good PLAYERS COACH, but when it comes about X and O's.. The guy sucks. He doesnt know how to run an offense, he doesnt know how to sub, If he gets fired ... I wouldnt feel bad for him.

3. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

:confused: Does that mean you banned him just for arguing with you? :eek:

4. Francis3

Francis3 Member

The Cat is probably the best poster here, I enjoy his thoughts about the rockets... he always said the truth. I can go on a topic and not agree with one word but later in the topic he would change my mind. :)

If hes gone for saying that comment then Im out too.

5. CriscoKidd

CriscoKidd Member

I thought Cat's first post he was just joking. :confused:

he had the lil smiley emoticon and everything.

As for the last two posts ... no comment, for now.

6. TheReasonSF3

TheReasonSF3 Member

Even if Steve took himself out of the game Rudy is still a terrible coach. In the 2nd and 4th quarters, instead of getting the ball to your best player, and, in my opinion, the best point guard in the league the ball, you get it to Moochie Norris. A former scrub and CBA player.

7. lpbman

lpbman Member

I must say I'm annoyed when i see EG waving his hand in vain at the 3pt line when mobley has the ball... I mean, how much longer until griff nails him? lol kidding

It's time for these guys to go to work! They have not yet learned to play hard nose defense night in and night out.... They believe their talent will carry them to the play offs..

Newsflash!!! the team that plays defense wins! 7-10 times!

When was the last time the Rockets ran a press??
    it's not a just a game when you're making 6+ million per... put yer damn hard hat on, put your hand in some faces, knock someone on their $ss...
    I mean if you're not going to play defense you shouldn't be on the court!

Van Gundy for head coach