1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

FS: Vista full versions

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by Val, Jul 23, 2008.

1. Val

Val Member

Hey Guys,

I own a computer consulting company and the guy I was working for decided to bail out halfway on the project (he went out of business) and left me stuck with computers (hdd, mobo, etc) and 12 copies of Vista and 4 copies of Office. Luckily for me, the company where I purchased the hardware from let me return all the parts, so I wasn't out that much cash.

Well, as you know, return policies for software is less lenient, and a lot more difficult. So to make a long story short, this idiot owes me 3758.15 cents. I threatened to take him to small claims and he decided to fork over 1500.00. I figure I'll recoup the other half by selling you these items and still be out at least 500 bucks, but at least I will be better off then owing 3758.15.

Wal Mart sells Vista Ultimate for 320.00 and Home Premium for 224.00. I am letting these go for 140.00 for ultimate and 120.00 for the home premium versions. These are new full versions (both 64 and 32 bit), not the upgrade version.

I think I'll also get rid of the Office copies as well (4) but I am not sure yet? Any takers? If interested, please reply here, and we will discuss payment via pm.

Gracias.

2. Val

Val Member

Oh yeah, I forgot the obligatory pic.

[​IMG]

3. Master Baiter

Master Baiter Contributing Member

Message sent.

4. Val

Val Member

1. Master Baiter (Awaiting PM)

5. Val

Val Member

Oh yeah, guys if you are interested, please post your screen name, along with what copy you want.

For example if you are John Doe and want a copy of Vista Premium, please copy the list and add your request to the list after the last person who posted.

1. Master Baiter Vista Ultimate
    2. Joe Mama Vista Ultimate
    3. John Doe, Home Premium

Thanks!

Val

MB, can you resend me your email, I didn't get it. Thanks.

6. Master Baiter

You may want to check your Junk Mail. I've sent it a couple of times.

7. Val

Val Member

will do. Thanks!

8. Val

Val Member

Oh yeah, I've been getting alot of emails about the type of software. These are not OEM copies, these are full retail versions, and both come with 32 and 64 bit DVD discs, not one disc.

Click on the pic to see a larger image.
    [​IMG]

9. thelasik

thelasik Contributing Member

I'll take a copy of Vista Ultimate and a copy of Office. How can I pay you? Email me through the board! Thanks.

10. Val

Val Member

Update

Sohail,

Please check your email.

1. Master Baiter Vista premium
    2. ""
    3. ""
    4. Thelasik Vista Premium and Office Standard.

11. sm0d

sm0d Contributing Member

ill take 2 of the vistas. email me at atif.wali.khan At gmail.com

12. Master Baiter

I want 3 Vista Ultimates, not Home Premium. I need to be able to connect to a domain and the Premium will not allow that.

What part of town are you in? I'm heading out of town on Saturday and would need to close this today or tomorrow.

13. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

14. Val

Val Member

Guys,

Sorry for the late reply today. I've been away from the computer all day today, and i am just catching up.

1. Master Baiter Ultimates
    3. ""
    4. The Lasik Ultimate
    5. Smod Vista Ultimate? Home?
    6. ""
    7. Uprising Ultimate
    8. The Lasik Ultimate

It looks like all the Ultimates are sold out, if smod wants Ultimate that is. For everyone that bought one, I'll get in touch with you all individually. Thanks.

15. thelasik

thelasik Contributing Member

Thanks for the quick updates, Val.

16. sm0d

sm0d Contributing Member

just 2 vista ultimates. no microsoft office. can you email me at atif.wali.khan AT gmail to figure out the payment.

17. Val

Val Member

TheLasik,

You are very welcome. Sm0d, I'll contact you via email shortly with the details.

Since all of the Ultimates have been accounted for, I have 4 Home premiums left.

These are full versions, and not OEM or Upgrade versions! Both come with 32 and 64 bit software. If these don't sell, I'll hawk them on ebay for close to retail. Since I've been a member of the BBS for 6 years now, I'd thought I'd share the wealth with you guys to recoup my money back and not deal with any of the hassle of the ebay flakers.

Any takers?

Home Premium 4 copies left @ 120 bucks. Retails for 224.
    Also getting rid of Office as well for 130. Retails for 314.

BTW, I also have 2 copies of server as well, but I am not sure if I want to get rid of it, as I may want to use it for myself. Any one interested?

Thanks.

18. Val

Val Member

And yes, another thing to clarify, is that the difference between Ultimate and Home edition is the networking features. bitlocker encryption and remote desktop. Other than that, they are essentially the same.

19. Val

Val Member

Oops my mistake, Office is 150.00 I realize that 130 is not even half of 314!

20. Val

Val Member

Ok, all of the offices are gone. I guess I was lowballing myself when I even saw that Walmart was selling them for 359! Anyway, hope you guys enjoy.

I still have 4 copies of home premium left.