1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

idiot dorsey

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by explode211981, Jul 19, 2008.

1. Porkylicious

Porkylicious Member

he's a cancer. cut hiim and sign landry

2. ind0fo0

ind0fo0 Contributing Member

what happened? (someone please post a recap instead of barraging him w/ insults).

3. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

So Dorsey found a way to "get into the game?" Pretty damn funny, and stupid, but the kid will learn.

4. rocketshopeful

Up 3, with less than 24 seconds left (forget the exact time), dorsey (in street clothes) gets T'd up for some commentary on the side-lines. Apparently, not happy with a hard foul on the previous play. They sink the free throw, and a fluke tip at the end of regulation for them o take it to over time. Washington takes OT.

Hey, better for him to learn it in a summer league game than anything else right? Lets just hope he learns.

The fact that the ref actually called the T and let that affect the decision of the game is something that is very unlikely to happen in the playoffs, but I could see something like that happening in a regular season game.

5. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

who cares it was summer league. i'm glad we have someone who is ready to bring some pain to the other team if they screw with our players. I can't wait to see dorsey play against the jazz.

6. user

user Member

I believe Dorsey has already forgotten plenty of lessons. And he'll forget this lesson for sure.

7. sTeKcOr22

sTeKcOr22 Member

No big deal.

8. BZ-B

BZ-B Member

9. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Oh, just positively brilliant. Pass judgement on the kid after a couple of summer league games. Call him a cancer when he's still getting his feet wet.

You know what? Chumps like you, who call one of our players a "cancer" at the drop of a hat, are the real cancer on this BBS. I have to wade through crap like your post to find the gems that reside here, posted by members who actually think, instead of reliving junior high in the GARM.

With all due respect.

10. sTeKcOr22

sTeKcOr22 Member

I found it kinda funny, plus anyways, wouldn't be a dobule tech since they were both arguing? I think they were setting them up to lose.

11. csux

csux Rookie

wait, u can't get a T if u are on the bench right?
    oh wait, tim duncan
    :cool:

12. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

I'm sure he will too. :D

13. bugzpodder

bugzpodder Member

lets hope donte greene learns to pass when he is having an off night. If he plays like this during regular season, he'd be glued to the bench every game until we trade away tmac and yao.

14. XBLRocketman111

XBLRocketman111 Contributing Member

come on bugzpodder, they knew what they are getting, how many times last season did you look at the players on the court and think damn who is gonna score. he is a scorer yes he will have off night but he does create alot as well. i do not think he will be glued to the bench i think he will be thrown in there from the get go. the guy is only 20 yrs old and has a ton of upside so get off his back.!!!

15. bugzpodder

bugzpodder Member

maybe scoring 40 points and he was way in over his head. but 1 assist in the last 3 games when he is shooting like 25% such as today? pass the ball dammit!

16. knickstorm

knickstorm Member

like i been saying, if you think TMac settles too much.....wait till you see DOnte......someone wise this kid up already.

17. Man

Man Contributing Member

that's pretty funny. getting a T and not even dressed up to play in the game (why isn't he playing?)
    i'm glad that he's stepping up for his teammate, though it doesn't look like it was that hard of a foul.
    hopefully he learns from this

i'm worried about how people are talking about greene's shot selection and "settling" style of play.

it's cool that rafer was at the game, and that was a lucky tip-in by dee brown.

18. Dave_78

Dave_78 Member

Anyone else worried (and by "worried" I mean "excited") that Dorsey will rip someone's arm off in his first regular season game?

This kid is going to take pride in hurting people. I love that.

Please practice free throws, Joey.

19. Aruba77

Aruba77 Contributing Member

Dorsey is definately not the sharpest tool in the shed, but he was sticking up for a teammate. I think we need a little bit more toughness on this team.

I'm not okay with his inability to control himself, but because it's summerleague, I don't think it's that big a deal. Plus, I'm pretty sure that the ref was a little over-the-top considering the circumstances.

As far as Greene is concerned, he has pretty bad court vision. I think the kid's a scoring talent, but the way he was jacking up low percentage shots really makes me think that he's got a lot to learn about how to play basketball. I'm pretty sure the coaches are encouraging him to shoot and shoot often, so if that's the case, I'll feel a lot better about it, but I was cringing watching him at times today. How many airballs did he put up today? More than i can remember a player having in recent memory.

All in all, we should have won this game. Barrera might be a real find btw

20. T-Yao

T-Yao Member

rofl! right after i saw this thread, i went to my tv and turned on NBAtv and just saw it LoL

him and rafer are gonna protect our team..

watch out sasha, joey's gonna beat your ass