1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

You Decide: Returns of Fatty and RM95

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Clutch, May 9, 2008.

?

Who should be allowed back in next week?

1. Reactivate both of their accounts

172 vote(s)
    50.1%
  2. Reactivate just Fatty

35 vote(s)
    10.2%
  3. Reactivate just RM95

42 vote(s)
    12.2%
  4. Keep them both out longer

94 vote(s)
    27.4%
  1. Refman

Refman Contributing Member

Welcome back RM95. To celebrate you being back, hopefully we can put our past differences behind us.

2. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

I thought we already had. :)

And heyp, I'm not sure if ironic is the correct word, but before my hissy fit, I was about to start a thread about the UT baseball team and their abortion of a game against Missouri and invite you and the other Owls fans to rag on the Horns. :)

3. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

RM95, where did you come up with those new names? Zol in particular... Care to indulge us?

4. rimrocker

rimrocker Contributing Member

So, did the Longhorns quit playing before the 5th inning? :confused:

5. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Basically. They were up 8-0 and lost 34-12 (off the top of my head that was the score).

6. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Welcome back to both of you.....

Sometimes a time out helps to focus matters.

;)

DD

7. Yetti

Yetti Contributing Member

With a more liberal attitude but holding to high standards this board and its management crew have shown that it is one who can accomodate a broad range of views. Being banned should be only for very short periods and only for very extreme behaviour. Clutch and Jeff,being the loving persons that we all know and admire will see fit to continue to encourage all civilized behaviour.However I do notice that our society in general is not taking all it's new found liberties in its stride, as it is indeed leaning to becoming less civilized that it used to be. :p

8. Batman Jones

Batman Jones Contributing Member

Allow me to translate...

Poke, poke, poke...

You're looking lovely tonight, Mrs. Cleaver (er... Clutch...)

Poke, poke...

Insincerely,
    Jorgie Haskell

Welcome back to 95 and Fatty. You guys both deserved your bans just about as much as I've deserved mine. That is to say you did. As I have. Thanks to the mods for their generous forgiveness on your behalf and mine. For real.

Too bad the real trolls never get theirs.

Poke, poke.

Waitaminute... Wait for it... Wait for it...

*Poof.*

Ah...

9. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

Welcome back guys, this place isn't the same without you.

10. DaDakota

POTY !!!...

Hi-lar-ious !

DD

11. swilkins

swilkins Contributing Member

RM95 is a good guy. Fatty can be a self-centered azz, but then so am I so whatever.

They need to stay out longer and learn their lesson. The longer the better. Then when they finally come back, they'll be so obnoxious, they're likely to get booted soon after.

Don't feed the monkey yet. Have them join a 12-step program.

12. swilkins

swilkins Contributing Member

I see RM's back.

I'm also slow.

13. Fatty FatBastard

Blargh...

Sincerely disappointed in the fellows who stated we should stay out longer. I'm guessing most of the 40% were newbies, but I digress.

CAN I be inappropriate? Of course. I tend to speak my mind, and that can have consequences.

But the fact that out of 10,000+ posts, I can still get chides from people about my writing style is tantamount r****ded.

To RocketsMac, I apologize. It was classless and undeserved. I can definitely be an ass at times.

To those who had the balls to post as to why I should be gone? I hate every stinking one of you, but I'll give you credit for that. I'm not a fan of anyone who hates me, but y'all at least had the cojones to show yourself.

Manny? Seriously... A Permanent ban? I've been here 10 years. If there is a rulebook on posting here, let me know. BTW, not the best ammunition when you placed a self-imposed ban on yourself forever. (Which I believe lasted 10 days)

To those who've "tired of my antics?"

I've no idea how to express this further. Meet me. I'm exactly the same in person. Sorry, but I am who I am.

Regardless, great to be back; Chicago sucked; And Boston still sucks.

14. WildSweet&Cool

Welcome back, dude!

15. HOOP-T

HOOP-T Member

A HEARTY welcome back to our banned friends!

And uhhhh....RM95.....I's jus kiddin' about resetting your post count....sort of.

Good to have two of our "permanent fixtures" back and posting again.

16. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

I agree with the others- welcome back. I don't understand about the whole permanent ban thing- if you don't like the way someone posts, can't you just put them on your ignore list? I mean, c'mon, just because a TV network broadcasts something like "Dancing With The Stars" doesn't mean I have to watch. And no one is forced to post on here, so I'm completely against permanent bans unless there is profanity or extremely repulsive behavior being espoused. But I can see how some might wish this on some of the posters.

FFB- I think your posts are hilarious, even some of the more questionable ones. But, you know what? Death is a very, very, very, very, very, very, very painful thing for some to deal with. You make the world a worse place by making fun of it. F.F.T.

17. gr8-1

gr8-1 Contributing Member

I voted for RM95.

If Fatty really did say something rude to someone who's friend died, I think that's inexcusable. Plus, he posted a picture of himselft once, I think that was him anyway. He is way too old to be posting in the "I'm cool cuz I'm rude style." That's reserved for frat boys, not old men. Makes me cringe just thinking about it.

18. DaDakota

Welcome back to you too sir, and I would have a beer and laugh my arse off with you or RM95 any day of the week.

DD

19. rodrick_98

rodrick_98 Contributing Member

why is this still open to a vote? if you voted to keep em out, use the ignore button. otherwise move along.

welcome back guys.

20. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

LOL, yeah that took some real balls, knowing that you might have to face the harsh reality of FFB calling you out on the internet. The fear must have been OVERWHELMING. :D