1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Playoffs 2008] Anyone have Game 6 for download?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Omer, May 12, 2008.

1. Omer

Omer Member

I know this is a bit late, but I just realized I never got to download the full game 6 video. I have a lot of Rockets games from this season on my comp, and most definitely want all the playoff games, even if we lost. Not to mention T-Mac was sick in game 6 so it's a good one to have.

Does anyone have a full copy of game 6? Or have a link to an uploaded on somewhere?

Thanks!

2. JBIIRockets

JBIIRockets Contributing Member

I can only provide a dvd if you can't find it on the net.

3. high5

high5 Member

http://bt.davka.info/

Scroll to bottom, and then follow "Show all (old) torrents" link.

Word of warning though, action picks up at 4:03 left in the 1st. Quality's great though.

Anyone know why R2K didn't post gm6?

4. kaleidosky

kaleidosky Your Tweety Bird dance just cost us a run

prob. cause he was as depressed as the rest of us. I sure don't want to see that game again.

5. high5

high5 Member

Both winning and losing is part of the game (and life). People need to stop acting like sore losers and move on.

6. Hayesfan

Hayesfan Contributing Member

r2k got busy... I am sure eventually he will put it up. Patience is a virtue.

7. freemaniam

freemaniam 我是自由人

In the mean time, if you have downloaded the Mar 19's Hornets full game vid, I will be very appreciated if you could seed the file. Many thanks in advance.

8. Hayesfan

Hayesfan Contributing Member

Shoot I missed this last night. I will seed it when I get home.

9. high5

high5 Member

Done!

10. kaleidosky

Who's being a sore loser? Who isn't moving on? Just said I don't want to see the game again. I don't know what you're talking about.

11. high5

high5 Member

I thought it was obvious I was talking in general. If it wasn't... well, I hope it is now.

Number of downloads of each full game is measured in triple digits. I'm sure it would be the same with this one.

12. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

EXCUSE ME???

You betta not be talking to me.

You people dont pay me money to do this, you got ZERO call to aim this at me.

No, I havent done it, but the reason wasnt cause I couldnt bear to see it again, its cause the numbers of people downloading them has dropped and I know this forum, nobody would have downloaded it at the time.

Im not even planning on doing these next year....the demand just isnt there for the amount of work it is for me.

13. kaleidosky

Sad to hear it...the highlights/clips have been the greatest for the past few seasons. Very understandable that it's a lot of work, though. Just letting you know that it was very much appreciated (but hopefully you already knew that!)

14. freemaniam

freemaniam 我是自由人

A thousand thanks to Hayesfan and High5 for seeding!