1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I'm so angry right now

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by LakersPride, May 11, 2008.

Tags:
  1. bladeage

bladeage Contributing Member

He isn't even holding his left eye.

2. BoomShakalaka

BoomShakalaka Member

He's not adjusting anything, not even close. And he is sweating because of what, he's not the one playing . Don't make excuses for that lowlife

3. bladeage

bladeage Contributing Member

I sweat sometimes when I wear a cap.

4. WhoMikeJames

WhoMikeJames Contributing Member

How do you guys know he was covering his eye? He might be lifting his hand or doing something else.

5. Sean Reynolds

Sean Reynolds Member

haha, what a tool. Since the Jazz advanced, you fans have been pissing and moaning every ******* day about the officials and how they cost the Rockets the series. I've seen so much unmitigated Jazz hate on this board, a lot fairly offensive (like the one Rocket fan saying he'd like to piss on Jerry Sloan's wife's grave) and now you're trying to convince me it's solely a Utah problem? What a joke.

I still remember Rocket fans cheering and chanting "Utah Sucks" when Deron Williams went down hard in game 2 of last year's playoffs. And yet here you guys sit, talking about classless fans...oh the irony is perfect. I can't count how many times I've read on this board about how some Houston fan wanted to kneecap Malone and now Boozer. But hate coming from this camp is cool, the second one Jazz fan does something stupid and classless (which we don't even know if it really happened), all Utah fans automatically are cut from the same cloth. What bogus bull**** and I'm sure most Jazz fans have the sense to know you don't do something as stupid as that.

The only thing people have on Jazz fans during this whole affair is the fact they booed Fisher. That's it. Oh no, the Jazz booed a Laker. Shocking!

6. Apollo Creed

Apollo Creed Contributing Member

Not to nitpick, but Fisher left a team that was just in the Western Conference Finals and went to a dysfunctional Laker team that repeatedly got bounced in the first round, also a team that Kobe disliked and wanted to be traded from.

7. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

If you think we "all" feel one way or another in this thread, you're not reading it.

8. ShadyMcGrady

ShadyMcGrady Contributing Member

Wow. Look at you guys trying to make excuses for that guy. Do all Jazz fans do it? No. I'm not going to throw all Jazz fans in the frying pan for that one, there might be one or two decent ones out there... ;)

But seriously, I think it's fairly obvious, motion blur or not, that the guy was trying to make fun of the eye-cancer. The fact that it was Fisher alone at the free throw line and that the guy was yelling (most likely) should be all the evidence you need.

As for chanting "Cancer" in unison, I doubt the Jazz fans did that. That's just too low, even for Jazz fans. Not every fan had their hand over their eye, so let it go. It was one r****d.

I'm sure there's been one such incident in the Toyta Center. Or, :eek: , the Staples Center...

9. eMat

eMat Contributing Member

Substitute Jazz with Rockets and Utah with Houston and the statement still holds true. Hell, substitute it with any team and it still is true. Just the nature of being a 'fan', I guess.

10. BroadwayBelm

BroadwayBelm Member

That picture is horrible, but it allows us to play my favorite Utah game, spot the minority.

Tv reporters don't count, but that is the 1 I believe, Utah is unreal.

11. EssTooKayTD

EssTooKayTD Contributing Member

Pfth...you guys act like Houston doesn't have idiots as well. That said, yeah...pretty dang classless.

12. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

First of all I didn't know if any Rocket fan referred to Jerry Sloan's wife in such vulgar and horrible terms.I condemn such ugly behavior.I'm also aware that they are nuts in our home crowds as well and they have no business being there.The referring was not the main factor in Houston's defeat and I have never said that,it was a lack of talent and injuries.Karl Malone has a reputation of being an ugly player who deliberately tried to injury his opponents at times despite being a highly skilled player throughout the league.I know whatever I say about him or anything else is going to make no difference to you but booing Fisher hasn't been done by just one person. It's been done repeatedly.He didn't demand a trade or even criticize the organization.

13. MayoRocket

MayoRocket Contributing Member

Gee, I can't even think of one reason why any self-respecting human being wouldn't want to see Malone castra...err, kneecapped. :rolleyes:

Karl Malone impregnated 13 y/o girl

14. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

I can understand why someone wished that Karl Malone got hurt,but I never wanted him or any player in the league past or present to get injured because I always want to beat a full strength opponent.

15. BetterThanEver

BetterThanEver Contributing Member

Sudden rapid growth acceleration of tumor, in particular towards the brain. For example. My father had a tumor on his face, not in the eye. It spread so fast, one day, that it was impossible to remove without causing possible nerve and brain damage. The only possible course of treatment was radiation and chemo. If they had gotten to it earlier, surgery would have been an option. It happened overnight. In 2-3 weeks, his face was horribly disfigured by a golf ball size tumor. It's been about 2-3 years, since he passed away.

16. BetterThanEver

BetterThanEver Contributing Member

I'll clarify some more. Tumors don't have set schedules. If you go in for a check up, if nothing is found, you are good for 30 days. I can vouch for the unexpected nature, of a tumor, looking fine, and sudden acceleration of tumor growth or it starts attacking other tissue.

17. Hayesfan

Hayesfan Contributing Member

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/22893-Utah-Jazz-The-Most-Disgusting-Fans-In-The-NBA

via http://deadspin.com/390345/the-jazz-have-some-truly-charming-fans

18. sook

sook Rookie

Jazz fans are acknowledged as scum by every NBA franchise, why try to sound like all of you aren't like that?

19. Sean Reynolds

Sean Reynolds Member

haha, that article is bunk. So he quotes some dip**** 20-year old Laker fan as proof of this?

I love it. Jazz fans are mean. Jazz fans are rude. Jazz fans are classless. Jazz fans whine! The irony, though, is that most of these attacks on Jazz fans intertwine the exact same thing you b**** at Jazz fans over.

"I hate Utah fans and their cult religion. Look at all the WHITE in the stands, they're classless religious creeps who have dozens of wives! I'm going to keep whining about those stupid Mormon jerks over and over again."

:rolleyes:

20. JOHNNYN

JOHNNYN Member

Jazz Fans = Classless

http://community.foxsports.com/blog...Most_Disgusting_Fans_In_The_History_of_Sports

[​IMG]