1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Program to take off music rights.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by MattM, May 12, 2008.

Tags:
  1. MattM

MattM Member

I've been downloading some music on bearshare lately, but a problem I run in to is that I don't have the "rights" to listen to the music. I found a program to fix this issue, but it won't work on my 64-bit o/s. Does anyone know of a program I can use to take the rights off the songs so I can listen to them?

2. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

One thought is that you could pay for the music via sites like iTunes, Amazon, etc and then you would have the rights.

3. bladeage

bladeage Contributing Member

[​IMG]

4. WildSweet&Cool

ha! Pay for music?! That's funny!

5. BetterThanI

BetterThanI Contributing Member

Wait...people used to PAY to listen to MUSIC? That's just crazy talk!

Seriously, MattM, if you're talking about removing DRM from files, you're talking about some shady stuff that I would bet Clutch doesn't want floating around the BBS. Might want to check Google first.

6. bladeage

He must be taking crazy pills!

[​IMG]

7. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

If someone downloads music, software, videos without paying for them they are breaking copyright/licensing regulations.

8. bladeage

[​IMG]