1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Now what?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Angkor Wat, May 3, 2008.

1. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

I need help. Not even 24 hours later, I'm already suffering from Post-Rockets Syndrome. Since there is no Rockets, the NBA is basically done for me. I don't really care who wins the title. So, how do you guys cope?

2. zazahan

zazahan Contributing Member

Well I feel relaxed now. I can continue my normal life without worrying about Rocket's game. So good for me in some way.

3. azjw

azjw Member

I'd feel the same a few years back. Anyway,the season is over but the organization is still there. It's time to chew over the fun part of the season and sit back to watch Morey and Adleman's show this summer. Hope they put up some kind of heart-pumping moves instead of all those cliches again.

4. mmesser

mmesser Contributing Member

The next four months are the WORST part of the year for me!

I go through Post-NBA/College Football/NFL Season Depression. :(

Unless the Astros are playin well, I don't have much of anything to look forward to.

Now I await the start of Longhorn Football, then shortly after my life becomes a lot more exciting!

5. AAAproduction1

root for the team thats playing against the jazz

6. Jeff Who

Jeff Who Member

Long long summer, I hate it but when I think about next season...that makes me happy - Yao, T-Mac healthly, etc...

Now it is time to really forget about NBA, Rockets just for relax.

Last year I was pissed off probably even week after game 7 lose. Right now I'm calm because I know we tried and I know we has to play without Yao and Rafer and I know we would have won this series if we had been healthly...

7. clos4life

clos4life Member

I concur. Generally, I would never say this...but... Go Lakers!

8. Yetti

Yetti Contributing Member

Now I can just concentrate on work, and finish writing my new book! :p

9. TurtleBonzi

TurtleBonzi Member

Now you have to root for the Lakers until they beat the Jazz.

10. ekim

ekim Member

watch baseball...

11. v3.0

v3.0 Contributing Member

can't really follow it when the hometown team sucks.

12. clutch citizen

clutch citizen Contributing Member

ouch...

I just check the schedule and try to find when the last possible game is. I hope the Finals is a sweep.

I want the offseason to start already...probably the third most exciting thing of the year if your team is active. first is playoffs, second is the start of the regular season.