1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

T-Mac 'plans to send message to the Jazz'

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Gummi Clutch, Apr 28, 2008.

1. northeastfan

northeastfan Member

The message is:

"We surrender. Don't hurt us."

2. vmac

vmac Member

Look who's talking.

3. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Contributing Member

He'll have a monster game and hopefully someone will knock one of DW's or Loozer's teeth out...

4. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

How much longer before the mods finally end the Copter era, and send him to another team's message board - laughing all the way of course :rolleyes:

5. Munir Ming

Munir Ming Member

haha, let's waite and see. I really hate those Jazz guys.

6. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

Yep, I've asked so many times here. Why is clutch allowing copter to post. All copter does is post T-mac hates. I have never seen him post anything not related to t-mac hating. Yet at the same time I have never seen a rocket fan (if he is one) post hate on his team players, but yet at the same time don't back up his criticism (more like hate).

Hopefully action speaks louder than words. Some of you here say he lacks the instincts of kobe and lebron. We haven't exactly seen mcgrady go off a bit lately. Its obvious he doesn't want to go all cocky because you know.... But at the same time, he doesn't want to keep quiet and allow himself to be pushed around.

I'm actually looking forward to this, as clutchfans lets support him till the end of playoffs, and leave the criticism for later. That is what true fans do :rolleyes:

7. DreaMac

DreaMac Member

I hope somebody fouls Mcgrady HARD and knocks him to the floor in the first minute or so...We need to get Tmac pissed off from the start. He plays much more aggressive when he is mad.

8. sabesque

sabesque Member

I learned this pretty early on in my career: Under-promise, over-deliver.

9. vmac

vmac Member

I'm all for it!

10. txppratt

txppratt Contributing Member

i was thinking the exact same thing!

tmac is honest with the media. too honest. his honesty becomes mistaken for excuses. and whining.

the local media here in utah is bagging on tmac hardcore. they're tearing him a new one everyday with his 'new' comments.

pretending not to know how to pronounce deron williams name? COME ON.

where's the class? why can't he just shutup and play. maybe show up in more than one 4th quarter for the whole series?

11. crystaljade15

crystaljade15 Member

T-mac is fragile enough as it is lol.

12. T.Mcgrady

T.Mcgrady Member

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

13. Yodels

Yodels Contributing Member

This is exactly right. JVG noticed as well. He shares his inner thoughts. Sometimes it's better not to say anything. A parent would say if you don't have anything positive to say then don't say anything at all...

Anyway, here's looking at 2009 (unless T-mac has an awakening)...Hakeem was 32 before he won his, so this is just another step in the maturation of T-mac. I do have to admit, he's better than he was in the past...but there is room for improvement...

14. UTweezer

UTweezer Contributing Member

At least Tmac is playing and not in his customary full-body cast....

15. Copter

Copter Rookie

Actually, we, the fans, been here forever. On the other hand, that loser came to the team and infected us with loserness.

Trade him away, biggest mistake ever. An overrated, unskilled, the oldest 28 years old human on the planet.

16. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

Wow Wow Wow hold it there. This isn't We, this is you. And you aren't a fan because all your posts are related to T-mac hating. You have never posted anything that isn't related to t-mac hating.

Don't put us on the same page as you Copter, you're alone. And I don't think anyone here accepts you as a proper rocket fan (if you are one). Even the worse T-mac haters post things that are not related to T-mac. But you copter..... Every single one of your posts are related to T-mac hating.....

It's amazing how long you last in this forum. Tons of people are waiting for you to be banned, even t-mac haters......

17. badgerfan

badgerfan Member

And what's T-Mac going to say if the Jazz, upon receiving his message, punch him in the teeth and win the game?

Here's why this makes me nervous: T-Mac dominating the ball means the rest of the offense suffers. It's been that way all year. And he himself doesn't have the shooting % to make up for what the team loses overall when they move away from the motion offense.

I assumed that the Rockets had just scrapped the motion offense because they were short handed and desperate and wanted to go with what was comfortable. If that's not the case then any player standing in the way of the coach getting the new system in place needs to be shipped out. And I have a suggestion for game 5:

Play the freaking offense. What do the Rockets have to lose?

18. Rox Addict

Rox Addict Contributing Member

WHATEVER !! The Jazz are so classless yet their type of play is getting them one game away from moving on ! I say hurt whatever Jazz player they can ! BEAT THEM AT THEIR OWN GAME !!!!!!!!!!

19. Landlord Landry

message: The Rockets fans ordered a title.....I'm gonna give 'em a first round exit and thats my fault.

20. IROC it

IROC it Contributing Member

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/U6u9ILCRvRQ&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/U6u9ILCRvRQ&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>