1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Playoffs] Cavs vs. Wiz

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Zboy, Apr 19, 2008.

1. baller4life315

baller4life315 Contributing Member

For those that have watched the first half i'm sure you can agree: Arenas looks awful. He looks out of shape and a step slow. He probably shouldn't be playing. Both times he was in the Cavs went on big runs.

2. Omer

Omer Member

That flagrant 2 call was bullcrap, that was barely a flagrant 1.

Only reason he got the call is cause its LeBron. NBA refs are unbelievably biased.

3. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

That.......was.....flagrant 2?

This after Reggi Miller kept raving how he was loving all the physical play.

So much for that.

What makes it even more comical is that earlier in the game TNT showed Eddie Jordan telling his team in the locker room not to be afraid to give out hard fouls.

Haywood is stupid too. If he knew he was fouling he should have just extended his hand and hit him with the body. Same result but he would have saved himself an ejection.

#83 Zboy, Apr 21, 2008
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2008
  4. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

Stupid cheap shot! He knew better than that. Now I hope the Wizards get blown out and swept.

Not sure it should have been a flagrant 2, but I'm OK with it. I hate garbage like that.

5. doublebogey

doublebogey Member

Offensive foul? Ben Wallace defenitely had his foot on the line and he's moving.

6. jgreen91

jgreen91 Member

7. orbb

orbb Contributing Member

that was definitely an unnecessary foul...could have ended badly. i'm hoping for a 4-0 sweep. Lets see Arenas get chirpy on that one...

8. jlwee

jlwee Member

This thread is very funny. The first few pages of the thread were about those Kobe butt kisser talking smack about Lebron and now suddenly the hate is geared towards Arenas! LOL!

9. jlwee

jlwee Member

About the game, I m really disappointed with the Wizards, i really thought they can at least put up a close game with the Cavs but they just melted down! :(

10. IROC it

IROC it Contributing Member

Methinks a chant of "over-rated" is not a good idea there, Wiz fans.

Game four is coming.

11. Dave_78

Dave_78 Member

Stevenson is out of his mind with his BS showboating. The Wizards are about to win but will still be down 2-1 and they have to know Lebron is coming for their heads in the next game. I can't believe Eddie Jordan lets them act like this. Poor Antawn Jamison. He seems to be the only player with any class on that squad. Too bad he is going to have to feel the King's wrath in game 4.

The Wizards just guaranteed themselves to be out in 5 games.

12. SourGrapes

SourGrapes Member

Tell me about it. For a moment I thought I was watching college basketball. Freaking "overrated" chants. Are you kidding me? I wonder if the fans and Stevenson realize that Game 7 is in Cleveland.

13. spysta

spysta Member

Absolutely terrible, the cavs could easily have won this game with average play, the wiz didnt even play impressive basketball. The Cavs just threw away so many possesions, just terrible.

14. rn_xw

rn_xw Member

Which knee did agent zero injuried today?? Was that the same knee??

15. Illmatic

Illmatic Member

The Cavs deserve everything they are getting and more

Haha, did anyone see soldier boy all blinged out in the front row, didn't see Jay Z tho

16. Illmatic

Illmatic Member

And i like DeShawn Stevenson's showboating and new haircut, atleast 3 wizards players rocked Damon Jones mohawk, i think this was in retaliation to Damon Jones and Lebron mocking his "u can't see me" sign

And Stevenson playing good today didn't hurt either

17. uciraz

uciraz Member

seriously, the cavs r so overrated, although i am not a wiz fan, i am glad the cavs r getting taught

18. Champ Caliber

Champ Caliber Member

Deshawn throwing up the Roc Diamond with the lil cuthroat motion :eek: :eek:

19. Jeff Who

Jeff Who Member

LeBron with a nice start. 2 good jumpshots

20. Champ Caliber

Champ Caliber Member