1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Game 3 in Utah: When Will Tracy Get "Tired"

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by A_3PO, Apr 23, 2008.

Tags:
?

When will Tracy start fading away Thursday night?

Poll closed Apr 25, 2008.
  1. From the start

10 vote(s)
    7.2%
  2. In the 2nd quarter

8 vote(s)
    5.8%
  3. During the 3rd quarter

15 vote(s)
    10.9%
  4. Another 4th quarter disappearing act

27 vote(s)
    19.6%
  5. A_3PO, get off his case. Tracy will perform like a real superstar

78 vote(s)
    56.5%
  1. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

I'm not a Tracy "hater". Just wanted to ask a serious question in a sarcastic way.

2. ThaShark316_28

in the 4th when its 98-71 Rockets with 3:31 left.

3. Cowboy_Bebop

Cowboy_Bebop Member

TMac already proclaimed he's tired even before the PO starts. So he's got it covered.

4. doublebogey

doublebogey Member

I think it depends.

If Alston plays and T-Mac doesnt need to bring the ball upcourt, T-Mac will last longer.

If Scola/Deke rebounds and T-Mac doesnt need to box out and rebound hard, T-Mac will last longer.

If some other Rockets make open shots and layups with more consistency and the Jazz cant crawl over T-Mac, T-Mac will last longer.

5. SourGrapes

SourGrapes Member

Why put tired in "quotes"? Think he's faking his fatigue?

To answer your question, he won't get "tired", because now that Rafer is back, all the ball-handling responsibilities Tracy had to deal with are out the window. Now he can play off the ball a lot more.

6. Dave_78

Dave_78 Member

I vote 4th quarter again.

I also predict he will develop a limp if his shooting percentage for the game is below 35% entering the second half.

7. Pringles

Pringles Member

tough question...

but there are two questions. title says, when does he get tired. poll says, when he fades away. i believe, he will get tired again, but this time, he'll toughen up, and instead of choking, he should help the team, whether it is scoring (hopefully...) or passing it doesn't matter. by now, anybody, ANYBODY, should know that you shouldn't quit no matter how bad your body feels, contribute in small ways, and personally i thought tmac had doubts in his mind in game two. that's why the poor pass to scola, and several poor descisions of not doing anything on offesne but driblling until the defense to make mistake.

8. dookiester

dookiester Member

seriously though i haven't seen a guy (outside of jordan) have to do more for his team in a single game than i saw tmac do monday and still lose. for 3 quarters he was responsible for nearly every good play. he had to grab rebounds, play defense, block shots, get steals, assist, and score. and we're surprised he got tired? anyone with a brain could see it coming, and the fact that he never got any significant help from his teammates didn't give him any extra energy. maybe if the rockets trade tmac idiots on this board will finally realize how much he does for this team.

9. solid

solid Contributing Member

I vote about ten games ago, the period he has been shooting in the 30% range.

10. McGradySNKT

McGradySNKT Contributing Member

They should really ban making multiple threads for one player over and over in a 2 day span.

New threads shouldn't be allowed for at least a day after a loss. Too many emo's on this board. (not referring to you A3P0)

11. jzmagic

jzmagic Member

3rd quarter he'll lose his legs. 4th quarter, I pray he doesn't brick on broken legs.

12. ktvoss

ktvoss Contributing Member

LOL tired before the game even starts... I predict Tracy will look tired the whole game but play is best basketball throughout the whole game.

13. Rockets#1fan

Rockets#1fan Member

T-mac knows this game is big so he will play to the best of his ability even if he gets tired. T-mac is the reason we aren't getting blown out every single game. Its not his fault we lost either game. This team doesn't show up. Hopefully with alston it will take some of the pressure of T-mac so that he can rest in the game. T-mac will not be tired tomorrow.

14. TmacsRockets

TmacsRockets Rookie

It's tough to play in Utah with that altitude.

15. Pringles

Pringles Member

for tmac, it isn't.

16. youyou2007

youyou2007 Member

if the coach cannot figure anything out for the offense game. nothing will be different. so i vote 4th quarter. :rolleyes:

17. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

with that altitude
    or
    with that attitude?

Rocket River

18. abc2007

abc2007 Member

You are so mean.

19. HAKEEM4EVER

HAKEEM4EVER Member

If his teamates make their buckets, and Tracy doesn't have to over assert himself early then he'll be fine for the entire game.

20. ktvoss

ktvoss Contributing Member

Will Kobe get tired tonight in the 4th quarter? He scored 20 points in the first quarter. He sure is doing a lot of running 8-10 from the field. Only up by 1.