1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Wear Red to playoffs

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by scv_rockets, Apr 17, 2008.

1. JBIIRockets

JBIIRockets Member

Easier said than done to produce a colored shirt laygo. Nothing wrong with white IMO.

#41 JBIIRockets, Apr 18, 2008
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2008
  2. LAYGO

LAYGO Member

I'm sorry, but this doesn't look like the Toyota Center when asked to wear red. Granted, I know those were free hand out but daggummit, we need this look!
    [​IMG]

This looks like the shot of the TC, but on Rockets home opener, just not during the playoffs:
    [​IMG]

3. ryan17wagner

ryan17wagner Member

The team will be wearing white, so I'm wearing white!

4. G0 R0CKETS

G0 R0CKETS Member

Its a home game I say we stay with the home jerseys. The other thing I think we should all do and what I'm going to do is....everyone with a TMac jersey should go ahead and wrap your shoulder. I will be there tmac home jersey shoulder wrapped! Who's with me?

5. LAYGO

LAYGO Member

They're not passing out WHITE SHIRTS, they're passing out RED SHIRTS.

GET WITH THE PROGRAM PEOPLE!

6. ClutchCityReturns

Some people just don't understand. It's not "wear team colors" it's "wear red". That means that the primary color is red. To simplify it, ask yourself this question before leaving the house for the game...

"If I robbed a bank right now and the police asked one of the tellers what color shirt I was wearing when I was there, would they immediately say 'red'?"

If the answer is no, change your shirt.

7. v3.0

v3.0 Member

For the genuises who think wearing white should be the correct protocol:

Almost every freaking home team wears white. Why don't you just wear a Fruit of the Loom undershirt for all practical purposes? Stubbornly wearing white is like one of those Epic Fail pics and you're in the middle of that pic surrounded by the whole arena in red. :rolleyes:

Can we have some unity peeps?

[​IMG]

#47 v3.0, Apr 18, 2008
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2008
  8. stipendlax

stipendlax Member

I'll be wearing red shorts with my authentic knee high Bobby Jax style socks.

9. SeeingRocketRed

Don't let me catch you in the stands not wearing red. You will stand out like a sore thumb.

They are giving out FREE shirts that are red. Red is our team's color. White is just the "other color" they use to accent the main color, red. If you are not wearing red to a freaking playoff game, you don't deserve the tickets. Dummy.

[​IMG]

10. Belly

Belly Member

I will be wearing red tonight.
    Go Rockets!!!

11. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

TC needs to pass out free Rockets shirts if they want everyone wearing red. I remember going to Game 1 last year and seeing guys in Pink shirts, multi-colored shirts, just about every other color you could think of except red.

12. HCoog

HCoog Member

Well if anyone is watching the Cavs game it looks crappy because not everyone is wearing yellow. They are just trying to copy the Warriors. So either if they go red out Everyone must wear it.

13. Tonaaayyyy

Tonaaayyyy Member

word.
    [​IMG]
    for those who still don't know what red is.

red = rojo ;)

14. oomp

oomp Member

I wear the same thing to every game and I'm not changing my tradition for none of ya!

(It's a red Rockets football jersey, so I'll fit in. :D )

15. ind0fo0

ind0fo0 Member

IF YOU ARRIVE LATE, YOU BEST BRING A RED SHIRT. ONLY 15K WILL GET THEM!

IF YOU ARE SITTING IN CLUB SEATS, IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO DEMAND OTHERS AROUND YOU TO WEAR THE RED SHIRT THEY GOT AT ENTRANCE.

if anyone wears baby blue, use your imagination :)

16. Madmax89

Madmax89 Member

Anyone know what kind of shirts they will be giving out? Are they all gonna be super large?

17. finalsbound

finalsbound Member

I giggle to myself sadly when I think about all the corporate people who will be sitting in the lower bowl with their customary baby blue shirts.

And by the way, WEAR RED. That's our primary color, and it's NOT a color the Jazz ever wear. so EFFIN' WEAR RED!!!!

18. IROC it

IROC it Member

Who were those idiots wearing blue in the stands? :mad: :mad:

19. ryan17wagner

ryan17wagner Member

I was looking hot court-side next to Rusty Hardin in his blue shirt. I think I looked better in my white shirt. He's nice guy, fyi.