1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Celtics @ Rockets 3/18/2008

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Mar 17, 2008.

1. HookemHorns1250

Listen.. I just wanted to say thanks to all of the fans on this board. You made this run one to remember. I remember waking up every morning to see what ya'll had put on here to discuss the next game. It was a great run, and thanks to the players most importantly. This team did a magical thing, that will always be remembered by Rockets fans. Now that this streak is over, next focus Bring a Championship Home to Houston. Let's get it done on this road trip boys.

2. crimmy88

crimmy88 Member

brooks saying "i want more PT rick"

3. spyajing

spyajing Member

first half we did a good job... second half they play better D and we have no answer... hate to say... specially tmac...

4. busta_cap

busta_cap Contributing Member

Now, I have heard everything.

5. TesseracT

TesseracT Member

God damn.. let Brooks play more!

6. prodigy08

prodigy08 Clutchfans Lurker

very well said, those who dont believe in this team just because of one loss are not real fans..you should be ashamed of yourselves..and calling tmac heartless, those fake fans are HEARTLESS

7. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

Post-Game Analysis -- Celtics 94, Rockets 74

post-game analysis starts here...

8. rodrick_98

rodrick_98 Contributing Member

[​IMG]

as posted in another thread.

thanks for the streak guys.

9. Landlord Landry

yeah, i thought clutchfans were great..........what a bunch of pathetic r****ds, everyone talking about how sorry we are, and the same people claiming Tmac as an MVP are now labeling him as Tracy McLazy, Tracy Mcheartless........what a bunch of bandwagoners. Why not just pull down Charles Barkleys pants and go to town. Fake as s wanna be's, I'm sure ya'll will be back here next week when the Rockets go 4-0 on the road talkin about how tough this team is.

I can handle a loss to the celtics........thats easy to get over. I'll take 22-1 any day. I just cant take being stabbed in the back by my own kind. f uc k you haters.

10. T_Man

T_Man Contributing Member

[​IMG]

11. spysta

spysta Member

THE EAST SUCKS

BOSTON SUCKS THE ONLY REASON THEY HAVE A GOOD RECORD IS BECAUSE THEY ARE IN THE EAST

THE STATEMENTS ABOVE EXPLAIN WHY GARNETT JUST DID THAT

The celtics are about to sweep the Texas Triangle, and that disturbs me

Honestly, Im proud of the rockets for the 22

Celtics just showed us that 6ft 6 power forwards wont cut it against the top tier teams

12. bloop

bloop Member

use your head boy dont be a parrot.

the celtics are a fully functioning unit. they're the best best case scenario for pau and bynum to mesh, and for bynum to continue to develop. neither are guaranteed but in the 1/30 shot that they actually do both THEN you can mention them at the same breath as the celtics

13. sando

sando Member

Thank you Rockets again. You are always my heroes!

14. vcchlw

vcchlw Contributing Member

2nd. I am ok with a loss, but not happy with T-Mac's fighting spirit, or lack thereof. :mad:

15. waihh

waihh Contributing Member

Certainly there is such a day that the streak comes to an end, but the Rox could have put on a better effort. It looked to me TMac took the game off just a short moment after the tip-off. The Lakers' game and this one, he allowed the opponent to completely take him out of the game.
    I have never said TMac should be a MVP candidate because he did not play like one even during the streak. It has mostly been team efforts. But for the rest of the season TMac need to produce 20 points a game for this team to have a better seed in the playoff. If he will continue to play like he played the past two games, even the playoff is in danger.
    I do not understand why guys do not like negative comments on TMac, isn't he the superstar who is supposedly to put a better effort and leadership? If TMac really think he is just one of the guys in the team, the Rox is in trouble!!!!

16. cons

cons Member

Rather play the mavs in the playoffs anyway

17. crimmy88

crimmy88 Member

ah..

lets start anotehr streak again tomorrow against NO

18. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

Bad loss but a nice streak. Let's start another one.

19. code_red

code_red Member

AT LEAST WE DIDN'T LOSE TO THE LAKERS! LOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOL

20. magnetik

magnetik Contributing Member

I never wished for anyone to get injured.. but the Celtics have kharma coming for them. (see Patriots)