1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Who thinks this team is better w/out Yao?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Desert_Rocket, Mar 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bronx43

bronx43 Member

Haha, I'm just spouting some steam against this idiot, who's dedicated himself to putting down one of our beloved players.

2. longhornchampno

"true fans" don't take time off when the game is still playing to engage in a meaningless pissing match, especially in a close game. You are more concerned about proving yourself right in an internet forum more than the team winning or losing. You have been exposed.

3. Desert_Rocket

Desert_Rocket Member

What in the world is wrong with you? Redneck?

4. Desert_Rocket

Desert_Rocket Member

You have steam because you are upset that the rockets won. I'm assuming you are asian since you just called me a Redneck. Is that true?

5. Desert_Rocket

Desert_Rocket Member

WRONG! I don't live in Houston and this game wasn't televised. I had to keep up with it the best I could online. This true fan was on the internet following the game.

6. bronx43

bronx43 Member

You're obviously pissing people off with your r****ded BS. So, why don't you piss off and just enjoy the games without having to declare that we're better off without one of our main guys.
    I don't care what ethnicity you are, but you are a stupid redneck.

7. longhornchampno

You try to make everyone who don't agree with you out to be not 'true fan'. So whoever don't agree with your moronic posts hate Mutombo's blocks? Is that the best you can do? Oh, have you brought out the Y O F labelling big gun yet? You are weak, man (or woman?).

By the way, it's Mutombo, not Mutumbo. True fan my ass.

8. bronx43

bronx43 Member

I'm actually of mixed racial background. I'm happy that the Rockets won, but unhappy that you're alive.

9. longhornchampno

So you are watching the game online? True fans don't take time off when the game is playing to engage in a pissing match. True fan my ass.

10. Cowboy_Bebop

Cowboy_Bebop Member

I think it's time to take away his privileges as a member and to rank him back to rookie.

11. juju14

juju14 Member

I was too, but u dont see me making stupid statements like the team is better without yao and in todays NBa u don't need a dominant big man.What kind of BS runs through ur mind?Yao=Low post presence and FT shooting.FT shooting will be imprtant in close gms in the playoffs and our best FT shooter.

12. bronx43

bronx43 Member

He probably is a true fan of your ass. I'd watch out if I were you, champno.

13. Desert_Rocket

Desert_Rocket Member

I haven't said anything bad about Yao. I just like the way the team plays with him out. I like the smaller lineup and the run and gun style with the players we have currently. Hopefully they learn from this and build more around Yao next year.

I feel for you. The team is playing well and you are angry about it. You are clearly a very angry asian. The redneck slanders were uncalled for. I guess you are so angry about tonights win that you just couldn't contain yourself. I forgive you.

14. Panda

Panda Member

Live up to your name. Go live in a desert. Leave us alone. Thank you.

15. juju14

juju14 Member

LOL we was doing it this year.Did u just start watching the Rockets 8 gms ago?When we was on that 12 gm winning streak alson,tmac,laundry,scola,and head led many breaks and had many wide open 3s.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.