1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

INSIDE THE ROCKETS WITH AI_111

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ai_111, Mar 8, 2008.

1. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

[​IMG]

Ummm... RyanED?? :eek:

Seriously, I wanted to start correcting all the misspellings and the grammatical errors, but... I only have 8 hours at work. :(

2. Apollo Creed

Apollo Creed Contributing Member

Don't listen to these haters AI!!!!

Haters just wanna hate, especially when they see something so great

3. Cohen

Cohen Contributing Member

#43 Cohen, Mar 10, 2008
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2008
  4. Cohen

Cohen Contributing Member

AI... 5 stars from me guy. :)

5. Texacali Rocket

AI - After reading such a beautiful and articulate article from you I would love to do the interview for you. :D :D I will give you the westcoast rocket fan perspective.. You would not believe what Tom Tolbert had to say about the Rockets this morning on my local AM sports radio.. Oh my ;)

6. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Just read the original post again. MAN, that was a finely written article.

Look foward to the rest of the installments, ai_111. Keep up the good work!!!