1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Zeitgeist - The Movie

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by sourav004, Mar 9, 2008.

1. sourav004

sourav004 Member

I saw this movie a couple weeks ago and seems amazing...its well done but the only thing i question is the legitimacy of its claims...i've searched the internet for some detractors of the video and i could only find only a small amount of complaints against the video...so i thought i would ask the great minds at clutchfans how legit this video is...

http://zeitgeistmovie.com/

2. Water Boy

Water Boy Member

Hmmm...looks interesting. IMDB rates it 8.7 out of 1,740 votes. I'll check it out.

3. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

its been posted here before. i agree its a very good movie. as far as i know they do bend the truth here and there sometimes.

for example when they say that the beams of the world trade center had to of been cut because steel does not melt until said so degrees is correct. BUT at certain levels it will start to lose its integrity if it gets to hot and would not be able to hold thousands of tons of concrete and metal.

still worth watching though. so many people in this world think that everything is ok and there not being controlled. its sad

4. wizkid83

wizkid83 Contributing Member

Actually, what I find scary is the financial part of the movie seems to be playing out again.

5. sourav004

sourav004 Member

The movie as a whole is freaky but im just slightly questioning the legitmacy of it...if anyone hasnt seen the movie they reallly should...its quite entertaining.

6. Ron from the G

Ron from the G Contributing Member

Seems to me that IF the financial part of this movie is true that there are a lot of factors that are helping contribute. The value of the dollar keeps falling and it is now at 1 dollar to every 1.5 euros. If we keep borrowing from the fed and the dollar plummets even more then I could see people using the declining dollar as a significant reason to implement the Amero. In watching this movie I would say the financial part of it is the most plausible aspect.