1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Terrible Parents] "We can't afford an Xbox 360"

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by krnxsnoopy, Mar 1, 2008.

1. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

i felt like you could see his mind warp in that small time frame

2. Jeremiah

Jeremiah Contributing Member

That's really messed up. Horrible. And payback is going to be a biatch.

3. ReD_1

ReD_1 Rookie

Man that was mean.

4. nyquil82

nyquil82 Contributing Member

Might not be that bad. You can see in his eyes that he is planning to succeed and one day will become rich. And when his family members ask why he won't share any of his wealth with them, he can now show them this video.

Or he can murder his family. Either way, they are screwed. You do not mess with a kid with a blond afro.

On top of that, knowing the internet, if enough people see this, someone out there will know the kid and actually get him his 360.

5. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

grinch?

6. EssTooKayTD

EssTooKayTD Contributing Member

That was jacked. At the same time, I'm kind of old school in how I really detest how today's kids think that they deserve and are owned crap on holidays. I know it'll be hard to not spoil my children when I have them, but at the same time I don't want them to think everything is free and all you have to do is say "it's my birthday I want a car."

Again though, the joke here was uncalled for. You could tell the kid was in disbelief at first, so he seemed to genuinely appreciate it...if it were true.

7. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I want to mess up that b**** holding the camera, that was just disgusting......
    And get that kid a haircut.........

8. MR. MEOWGI

MR. MEOWGI Contributing Member

That was great.

9. macalu

macalu Contributing Member

It hurts doesn't it? Your hopes dashed, ummfft, down the ****'n drain. And your fate is sitting right besides you.

10. Nice Rollin

Nice Rollin Contributing Member

i guess he'll have more time to read some books and contribute to society in the future???? then he can buy all the xbox's he wants :D

that's still kinda messed up what they did though

11. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

I could see Microsoft turning this into a commercial where they film the kid opening a PS3 box, gets a bag of kitty litter and is happy -- then this. Terrible, but some of the racist comments in reply on the original user's profile are worse. Hopefully the kid ends up with a 360.

12. kaleidosky

kaleidosky Your Tweety Bird dance just cost us a run

come on...gotta be a fake, right?

13. Yaozer

Yaozer Member

Who need an xbox when you can have a Wii?

Maybe this could be a good thing. What if he got that xbox then plays Halo3 all day and decided to think head shots are awesome and start shooting it up in real life?

14. candlegreen

candlegreen Contributing Member

according to the Youtube discription, the kid peaked at his present so they decided to play this prank. I don't know if it's true or not, but they claimed that he got the XBox 360...., though I'm not sure if I could believe someone that could play with their kid's feelings.

Still wrong imo.

15. Coach AI

Coach AI Contributing Member

He's going to get something out of this. Apparently MS and other companies have contacted Engadget as well saying that if they find the kid they would like to give him some things.

Maybe new parents?

16. Yaozer

Yaozer Member

Damn I wish my parents would play stupid pranks on me like that and then posting it on youtube. I may be too old for that, but I am told I look almost a decade younger sometimes.

17. J DIDDY

J DIDDY Member

i wouldnt be surprised if he killed his parents like Michael Myers. that was messed up. hopefully he'll get rich one day and tell his fat mother to piss off.

18. Apollo Creed

Apollo Creed Contributing Member

I haven't even been able to make myself watch this yet. Hearing about it seems like enough...

19. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Maybe just a little suspicious. How much would a digital camcorder and a computer (to upload the video) cost vs. an Xbox?

20. professorjay

professorjay Contributing Member

Same here.

The sad thing is if this kid gets a free Xbox360, his parents will probably feel validated in their prank. "See? Not only did you get a 360...we didn't have to even pay for it! Ok, so we made you feel like ****...all's well that ends well get over it sucka."

BTW, childhood resentment is the gift that keeps on giving.