1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rudy Gay needs your help to win the SDC

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Chronz, Jan 25, 2008.

1. Chronz

Chronz Member

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/N3FbX-17iOY&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/N3FbX-17iOY&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
    First Bosh now Rudy, anyone else digging these fan interaction vidz?

2. dischead

dischead Member

I might upload my 360 dunk on a 15 foot basket.

3. Kwame

Kwame Contributing Member

I really wish he played for the Houston Rockets.

4. Philter_09

Philter_09 Member

I might upload my honey dip (aka elbow in rim) over some-one..with that guy chucking the rock up to me....hehe nah i cant do that..

BUT RUDY GAY SHOULD IN THE DUNK CONTEST!!!

5. bladeage

bladeage Contributing Member

I'm gonna upload my paper ball in a trash can vid.

6. Hydhypedplaya

Hydhypedplaya Member

Moon or Dwight should win this year's contest...dwight b/c he is freaking huge and can do some crazy stuff...and Moon used to play for the globetrotters so i expect some really creative/crazy/fun stuff from him.

7. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

Read my new sig - it is in honor of weslinder.:p:D;)

8. weslinder

weslinder Contributing Member

Funny stuff. I like it. Good luck to Rudy Gay in the Slam Dunk contest. That's where he really excels.

9. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

Glad you're able to take a little ribbing. I know it doesn't sound like it, but I will be very happy to see the Rockets and Battier, especially prove me wrong by going deep into the playoffs.:)

10. roflmcwaffles

roflmcwaffles Member

Everyone does, unless Rockets win it all within next 2 years, we are gonna be even more upset when Gay is putting up Lebron Numbers (more rebounds, less assists though).

11. baller4life315

baller4life315 Contributing Member

I kind of like this since Rudy is just trying to find some spectacular dunk to do whereas Bosh is just shamelessly self-promoting his way to a typical All-Star berth.

Any idiot can look good while running around the court with Kidd, Wade, LeBron and Dwight Howard. It's not quite as easy to entertain when the spotlight is completely on you.

12. magnetik

magnetik Contributing Member

I gotta upload my Dunkin Donut Slam into Coffee vid on YouTube. I perform that trick often before work. Sometimes four times in a row without messing up!

13. nyquil82

nyquil82 Contributing Member

Translation: I've always wanted to be in the dunk contest, but I've never been creative enough to think of a cool dunk of my own. Please submit a cool dunk so I can steal it.

14. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Man those dunks that most people are suggesting are pretty terrible.

But he should try the 720 dunk someone posted!

15. WhoMikeJames

WhoMikeJames Contributing Member

This is the best submission so far. Even though its not on a 10foot rim Rudy can still do it.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qW_wqK9-eaM&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qW_wqK9-eaM&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

or my favorite idea, is to do a windmill with the ball in your right hand and throw down the sprite bottle with your left hand

16. Sextuple Double

If he could so much as miss this dunk I'll declare him the winner

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VpH8zzRx3jo&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VpH8zzRx3jo&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>