1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    Where will the Houston Rockets pick in the 2024 NBA Draft? We're watching the NBA Draft Lottery results live on Sunday, with the room discussion starting at 1:30pm CT. Come join us!

NBA Draft Lottery - LIVE!

Golden State/Washinton

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by RudyTBag, Feb 11, 2008.

1. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

They will beat Phoenix, lose to Utah and will beat the Celtics if KG remains on the shelf.

2. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

Too bad.We are still in the 9th place. However I feel happy that we are still winning.

3. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Stephen Jackson is a beast!

4. Sextuple Double

Can we please stop making jinx threads like these everytime a team thats is within our striking distance is losing badly. It's the 3rd time this week where that team as come back to win.

5. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

I've got a question. I have never seen Roger Mason Jr. play,just heard that he is a good shooter for a reserve PG. What is his game like? Does he resemble any other well known player in the league?

6. dewster

dewster Member

Damn! i had to jinx it...i guess it aint my fault wizards can't finish...tisk tisk.