1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Is anyone voting in the All star Game for Francis?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by VinceCarter15, Jan 7, 2002.

Tags:
  1. VinceCarter15

VinceCarter15 Member

If you are nto voting for Francis I just looked up that Gary payton is catching up on him. We need to get a Rocket in the All Star game. So come and vote Steve into the All Star game :D

2. A-Train

A-Train Contributing Member

I voted for John Stockton and Jason Williams for the Western Conference guards :)

I sure hope Steve gets voted in...Otherwise, he might have to wait until next year...

Anybody ever heard of this "H. Olajuwon" guy? Is he any good?

3. Sherlock

Sherlock Contributing Member

I did today...

here's a <a href="http://bbs.clutchcity.net/showthread.php?threadid=25045&highlight=Stev%2A+AND+vote">link</a> to what someone recommended earlier on the BBS regarding getting out the vote for Francis ... I don't know if it works...

4. knifejc

knifejc Member

I voted again today. Gotta represent for the home team

5. SmeggySmeg

SmeggySmeg Contributing Member

6. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

5 times. Go Stevie Franchise !!

7. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

count me as voted. :)

8. Lewie221

Lewie221 Member

Does anyone know if the same rig that we used last year still works? You remember, the one where if you change the date on your computer you can vote multiple times...if you think about it, all the users on this board ALONE could get Francis wayyyy into the lead....just do a little at a time....if it still works, that is...

9. B

B Contributing Member

I have voted for Steve over 870 times. At the Rockets games they give you a free t-shirt if you fill out 100 ballots, and I have definately taken advantage of it. I've done my part to get him into the game, and I went ahead and voted on NBA.com. If you have both IE and Netscape you can vote using each of them. Then you can vote again if you delete the cookies. Or if you disable cookies you can vote as often as you like. I just got done with 48 more votes. If Stevie doesn't make it, it's not due to lack of effort. :)

B

10. Lewie221

Lewie221 Member

B, it is fans like you that truly give us Rockets fans a good name...I have also voted 100+ times...its quite touching, isnt it? =')

11. montgo

montgo Contributing Member

106 times.....100 for the shirt and 6 more on the web.....

12. Puedlfor

Puedlfor Contributing Member

I have voted numerous times for the person I believe is the best backcourt player in the Western Conference.

13. emoreland

emoreland Contributing Member

I read somewhere that Francis has been pulling away for the past 3 weeks now from Payton...keep it up guys!!! :cool: