1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Why so much hate on China?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by syin1, Jan 16, 2008.

1. syin1

syin1 Member

I was watching a China oil lust report on http://www.cnn.com/video/ (you can find it under by section, then world).

Why so much negativity? Almost every video I watch on CNN has a negative tone towards China. I mean why do the West feel so entitled? Because you got there first? I mean the tone of the video was negative against China, like China is consuming so much oil, it's driving up world prices, so China is bad, it's all China's fault, stop consuming and go back to backwardness, cuz we loved it when we were kicking your arse. Hmm, who are you to tell which country deserves the resources? I mean China has the money, and is just doing business in Africa. Why are you so negative about it?

Like America is not doing all it can to get resources? WHAT? Why is America the only f**king country on the planet that deserves anything? This is how most American think too. They don't give a ***** about others. American, and Anglos in general are all very selfish. Don't believe me? This is a conversation I had a year ago with someone. He asked me why the hell is China advancing. Why can't it be like before? Why can't China remain backward like before. He was basically pissed off about jobs going to China, and was just being a complete jackass. And this is someone that I call a friend. WTF.

This is really what Anglos think.

F*u*k CNN. ***** Anglos.

You know what the future is for real? It's fuc*ing WWIII, is what it is.
    Somebody start the damn nuclear war already.

I hate the human race.

2. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

GRRRR! HULK ANGRY!!!

3. orbb

orbb Contributing Member

edited by your mom

lol...dont get so pissed. Cable news cant get news in the country right, talk less of other countries.

Now apologize to the anglos :eek:

#3 orbb, Jan 16, 2008
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2008
  4. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Xanax works. You might try Valium. There are stronger things on the market, or perhaps an antidepressant. Good luck. I hope you feel better, soon.

Impeach Bush. I Have a Japanese Car!

5. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RmdP1qTjGZY&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RmdP1qTjGZY&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

6. orbb

orbb Contributing Member

7. CBrownFanClub

CBrownFanClub Contributing Member

8. tinman

Supporting Member

[​IMG]

9. orbb

orbb Contributing Member

Its Angola, not Anglola

10. wizkid83

wizkid83 Contributing Member

EMO much? ;)

Bleh, what the hell, I'm dis-enchanted by the world too. It's not a Anglo, Chinese ... what ever thing. Human beings as a whole are selfish and suck on so many levels. There are some bright spots a good people, try your best and surround yourself with them in the future.

I look to the U.S., where I see people giving up basic liberties, wanting to curtail liberties, and giving up on what is great about this country. I look to see that for all it's pride in being the land of opportunity, there still the widening of the gap between the rich and poor and the broken immigration policies.

I look to China (and really can extend to large parts of Asia) and with the advancement that's happening, you see a sharp rise in materialism. I see all the cultural and historical morals and values that come with being Chinese being washed away in rapid modernization. I see corruption blatant in everything.

I look to Europe, for all it's "progressiveness", still entrenched in Xenophobism and racism. The fact that certain amount of predjustice can be allow in the open in an official manner is mind bogling.

The world can definitely feel like crap at times, and there are plenty of negatives to harp on if you look for them. But focus some on the postives as well.

While the Iraq war was about a strategic base, a political play and oil by the powers at be. A lot of Americans supported the inital war efforts for the right reasons, helping others. And as much as I believe in the seperation of Church and state, Christians in the U.S. have done a lot of good as well.

I look at China and see the most prosperous period it's being through in the past few centuries and still getting better.

I look to Europe... well outside of soccer, there's nothing in Europe that seem that great to me ... could just be me :D

11. fmp087

fmp087 Member

China should go back to riding bicycles to curtail global warming

tis very true.. ;)

12. tinman

Supporting Member

i know this bob marley.

13. Desert_Rocket

Desert_Rocket Member

So it is true. Asians hate Anglos.

14. syin1

syin1 Member

This is Anglo advancement. Nothing but negativity. No FUC*king love in the anglo society at all. No respect for nature. Oh, they say they love nature, and all that ****e, but in reality all they want to do is dominate it, to conquer it.

The world is heading toward nothing but doom. There is no future.

China wasn't the one to drag everyone into the hell hole that is the 21st century. All the technologies, the *****in science, what is it all for? It's slavery, pure and simple

Oh you are not? You are but a slave for the real masters of this world. Do your little 9-5 job. You stupid slave c*unt.

The science saves? F**uck that. The human race is nothing but a cancer. 6 billion fu*king human beings? No one deserves to live.

This oppressive world. The anglos are a bunch of pirates and murderers and robbers. they never change their blood-drinking nature. Fu-ck Lou domabbs, fu-ck huckabee, fu-ck romney, fu-ck hillary clinton. It's all YOUR FAULT.

And we must learn to FIGHT BACK. Anglos don't understand anything but the IRON FIST. Spread the word! Let other Chinese know what Anglos really think about them. The absolute hate and condescension that warrants nothing but total rejection. Long live the Boxer Rebellion!!! :D

I suggest all Anglos move to Africa and serve them as their slaves for 350 years. Then die of HIV circle-jerking with them in musty dung huts. All under Jewish rule.

Then they can at least stop whining about China.

Seriously, book your tickets NOW, Anglosers!!! This would kill many birds with one stone! You could finally be reunited with your dark gods and work off all your guilt. Meanwhile, the Native Americans would get their land back and Chinese wouldn't have to put up with your hate speech and BS no more! So, GO! You love Blacks so much - now go put your mouths where your money is! :D

15. Deji McGever

Deji McGever יליד טקסני

Have you ever thought of working for ZANU-PF? I think Robert Mugabe could really use someone like you. I mean 40 years of hating white people isn't helping his popularity, but it sounds like you could give him new material. Maybe you can help him with some political speeches, or his "election" campaign.

Just make sure he pays you in something besides Zim Dollars.

16. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

Oh how we have come full circle :)

Mugabe's been in charge down there for nearly 3 decades now. And for at least 2 of those he was the poster boy of trusted leadership and democracy for the powers that be.

It was only recently, when he told the IMF and World Bank to get lost, that he became a card-carrying member of the Axis of Evil. Before this, the above-referenced CNN was all warm and fuzzy with Bob.

This is because before this, industries such as the one you currently work for, had been given free reign to rape, plunder, and enslave the very same people CNN cries for now. Give them back their democrazy! Get those mining companies back in there!! Turn those conveyor belts back on!!!

17. ChrisBosh

ChrisBosh Member

You may need to go see a therapist, for your own safety and for the safety of others.

Wow if you were a Muslim, you’d probably be in a psych ward already…or in some secret prison….one negative thing about China on CNN and you’ve fallen off the cliff.

Everything is cyclical, so relax. Nobody stays on top forever. All great hegemonic powers have tried, but failed. You got to understand that if China was as powerful as the U.S they’d be doing the exact same thing, fighting to remain in first place. That’s just the nature of the beast……

18. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

Dude I thought you killed yourself at Virginia Tech.

19. pirc1

pirc1 Contributing Member

syin1 has gone over board but there is a deep resentment of China and Chinese by many different sectors of people in the United States. The reasons for that range widely, just to name a few from the top of my head:
    so called "communist" China scare from the cold war period,
    the capitalist China taking American jobs
    the rise of China which could potentially take over the US as the dominating power in the world
    the human rights issues in China
    the Taiwan issue in China
    the dislike of an Asian power for some people

If you watch CNN shows, this themse is carried through out its programs. Just take a look at any thread about China and the negative view expressed by most of the posters on this BBS and you will have a pretty good idea about why this is happening.

China is certainly not perfect, it has huge problems:
    government corruptions
    growing inequality in wealth
    human rights violations
    environmental issues

the list could go on and on. However, China has improved the living standards of its citizens at an unprecedented pace in human history for such a large country (10% + for more than 25 years straight). So now Chinese are starting to able to buy homes and cars and all the modern conveniences people in this country have enjoyred for decades. A government that has improved the lives of its citizens that much deserves a lot of credit, espcially consider the size of the country (5 times the population of the United States). You would bet if the Repulbicans or Democrats could do this for the United States everyone in this country would be screaming with joy.

So now China is becoming a power but it should not exercise its power and always be a second class nation to the US is just wishful thinking. The United States with by far the largest military budget (more than the next 10 nations combined) is questioning why China need a large military budget? China should not be buying US assets with its massive savings? China should not seek out natural resources which it desperately need?

As a Chinese American I just want China to emerge peacefully as a world power and the relationship between the US and China remains a friendly one for a long long time.

#19 pirc1, Jan 16, 2008
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2008
  20. Deji McGever

Deji McGever יליד טקסני

Don't mean to derail, but...

The mining companies fled because Bob demanded state-ownership of all mines. My role in the diamond industry is mostly reporting news -- there is a reason my boss slept with a flak vest on for years (long before my time though). Some certain diamond companies didn't appreciate our criticism of their business practices. And they still don't like us very much.

China, ironically is taking a leadership role in investing in Africa. The western world really doesn't pay too much attention to what goes on there.